• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.5] TheOtserver

CS Event was EPIC pwnage :D
I died very much at start tho, since I didn't rly know how to play
ePicneszzzzz_9h06.PNG

Tested the system further and all I can say it's great.

If you spend some donations on getting a better dedicated server, I'm sure you can top the OT server lists. :)

Druids loose some exp because of their summons, thats sad, but I guess its k.

Else its not much to complain about, keep up your good work. :)

Btw, I can help you reduce your bandwidth, lag and spikes by improving the apache. Just give me FTP for it and I can fix things like external image host etc. Your server population is growing so it will help out pretty much, even if you are using a dedicated server. Its very easy, you seem a bit experienced, so if you got time, you can easy do it yourself. Feel free to take a look at my simple tutorial to understand what I mean: http://otland.net/f138/tutorial-how-reduce-upload-consumed-loading-webpages-w-pictures-4100/
The tutorial is a bit out dated, but you will understand the concept and there is not a problem doing the same with Gesior or any custom build-up home site. Or any sites at all in general.

La også merke til at vi begge er Norsk. :p

Last edited:
aff, i lost all my stuffs xd. in the arena, got killed. had aol on me, didnt lose anything, tryed it again. got killed on THE SAME BOSS ROFL, and i still had the aol, but i lost my bp anyways ;s.. got no cash or eq now. rofl

Yay, I have tested "CS server" when it was in development stage :p

However. Too much features = less players. Website should look CLEANER, so as the map. Gameplay is a key to success, not "super ultra scripts".

i still had the aol, but i lost my bp anyways

Same for my friend...
And now druid haven't exura gran mas res !

We can pay for addons, but haven't the addons in "Set outfit" !

Last edited:
im solving alot of bugs atm... server should soon be clean. also working on the balance, added 2 new spells, an attack spell for hunters, and a reflection spell for guardians. Will launch an update at 22.30 today.

im solving alot of bugs atm... server should soon be clean. also working on the balance, added 2 new spells, an attack spell for hunters, and a reflection spell for guardians. Will launch an update at 22.30 today.

so could i get my stuffs back or something? its not a big deal but, its like waste of time to lvl up a new one and get cash...
or just something to start with, and about the "mana potion system".

i died, and lost my pot, where do i get a new one?

Buy it in classshop.

You really may add spells for Druid : they cannot mass heal, their summons take lots of XP...

Have you on the event system ?

fixing forum asap. ive heard that druids are probably the best vocation, if you manage to level it. thats the thing with druid, hard to level, but when you got it, its awesome

fixing forum asap. ive heard that druids are probably the best vocation, if you manage to level it. thats the thing with druid, hard to level, but when you got it, its awesome

The server is pretty good, the only thing I don't like is the map. Tho the rest makes up to it. Some things I've noticed is
*Puzzle game cannot invite friend, nor you don't get access to the secret puzzle room when you have made it. Also you can only do it one time per restart.
*The Arenas is way too hard, atleast the lvl 200 and 300 ones.
*Exura Sio heals too low
*Druids have a hard time getting any kills since it's the summons who do the damage, and if summon kills someone, you don't get the kill(Dunno if its fixed yet).

Cant think of any more right now.
Great server, really.

MONSTERS ARE TOO HARD! I am a level 115 warden with 140 in distance and 90 in shielding and got killed by a solo frost dragon in one hit. (Happened many times, with hydras etc..)

I dont really like the donation system, or is it possible to get these items ingame too:)?

MONSTERS ARE TOO HARD! I am a level 115 warden with 140 in distance and 90 in shielding and got killed by a solo frost dragon in one hit. (Happened many times, with hydras etc..)
Agreed

I dont really like the donation system, or is it possible to get these items ingame too:)?

There's a chance of getting items which is like just one less attack/arm ingame by quests.

And sometimes i don't hit at all. This happens at every monster, chickens, hydra etc...

And sometimes i don't hit at all. At every monster, chickens, hydra etc...

So use spells ;)

Anyways forgot to say that, Druids hard to level? In my ass, Their summons got loads of hp so they can easily be able to kill like bog raiders and other hard creatures like BKB, at level 120 they can kill bogs without problems which will be ONE or even TWO (counting with summons exp) whole levels at level 120~ and if it summons dies, It's just to summon a new one.

So use spells ;)

Anyways forgot to say that, Druids hard to level? In my ass, Their summons got loads of hp so they can easily be able to kill like bog raiders and other hard creatures like BKB, at level 120 they can kill bogs without problems which will be ONE or even TWO (counting with summons exp) whole levels at level 120~ and if it summons dies, It's just to summon a new one.

I am a warden :(

I got a 300 heroic guardian there... They are rlly hard to xp up + i just heal 2.8k with uh and i got 8k hp!?...?

I got a 300 heroic guardian there... They are rlly hard to xp up + i just heal 2.8k with uh and i got 8k hp!?...?

Well I think that class is suppose to be a blocking vocation which requires a healer. :eek:

- Something has to be done with the PvP system becuase if you want to go kill someone that you don't like or just help out a friend thats being killed, all they have to do is simply don't attack you back and they won't lose any lvls or anything. The bounty system also fails with this pvp system.

- Another thing is that after you revoc and get lvl 300 again, there is nothing to do. I have done most of the quest and enjoyed them, especially the Left4 Dead one.