• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Calasha 8.10 RPG-PVP

Xexza

Reaction score
Today 10.07 PM (CET +1), 12th September 2008.. Calasha finally got released.

Calasha is a very massive OtServ with a completely custom map of 32 mB, that have been in development now for over two years.

Essential information:

SITE: Calasha World
IP: calasha.com
FORUMS: Calasha Forums

* EXP-rate: 2x
* Client: 8.10 (upgrading sooner or later)
* Dedicated Server (24/7), with great hardwares and fast internet (100/100 mbit).
* Normal PVP/RPG. NOTE: We have a limited tolerance against player killing the first weeks!
* Mixed features from all tibia protocols. We've our own features, just like we have taken features from the 8.2 version.
Therefore, it is very hard to give any closer specifications about the general features. Login and check for yourself.
* Perfectly coded battle-engine that have very balanced damage formulas. The chance of miss/block has been decreased.
* Behind the server is only talented people who have a lot of experience. All players will be threatened with exactly the same respect, no matter what.
That also means, there will NEVER be any item, skill, level (etc..) given out to anyone. The functions has even been disabled.

Welcome.

Please read the signup page through, else you might miss out some important information.

The database crashed yesterday, we know why, and it won't happen again.
Unfortunately, all players are lost.
Now it's online again and it will now be running without problems (I hope..)

Sorry.

dame almost got lvl 2 was up vating untill 8 in the morning then i got too bed xD

To much polaks on your server, its destroying all.

It was good untill they came..

But I can recommend this ot for all polaks..

Hello!
Is this a bump?
Yes it is! :)

I think people should try it out. It's very fun to play.

Back