• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (8.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server updated to version 11.0
New in this version:

1.From now, experience By Killing Players = no. It will be available again soon.

2.Houses hopefully fixed. House rents are DAILY from now. So you must pay your house price, every day!(prices is a lot smaller). For those who want leave his house, use command: !leavehouse(if will back your money(houses price).

3.From now abilities: Initial Health potions, Advanced Health potions, Expert Health potions, Initial Mana potions, Advanced Mana potions, Expert Mana potions, Expert Trainers Mastery no more obtainable by quests, they can be learner while useing any type of potions.(All who get abilities from quests, will stay with them.)

4.New crystal obtainable in game. Talazain Crystal - Some months ago, a warrior coming back from his war against the Elves, said that he saw the Elves power-up their bows with this crystal. He said the chance that the arrows hit him also increased when they used the power of the Talazian Crystal.

5.New crystal obtainable in game. Crystal of Faith - This mighty sapphire crystal saves you from death when worn in small size in your backpack/bag, having it as a larger crystal gives you more health. If you have found a normal-sized piece of this precious stone, your whole health might get regenerated or, having the rarest piece of this stone, you might be lucky to get teleported to the Temple instead of dieing.

6.New spell were added for mages and acolytes. Called Body Shield, spellwords: acori def. This spell requres 8 level, 20% mana, and gain +300% shielding, for 10 minutes.

7. A lot of changes in spelling, all bugs which were reported for this week, were fixed. Also a LOT changes in scripts, to make them more advanced. And a lot more....(You will be surprised)

Did u also changed the lootrate of spears in trolls :huh:

Its Very Nice OTS !!!!! gm help players ;] map is very big and very beatiful ;]

This server rocks but the only problem is that the exp rate just doesn't attract too many people.

Good luck tho!

update :d
server was updated to version 11.2. Changes:
*trainers are free for everyone till 55 melee skill or 60 distance skill.
*for all newcomers, amount of cash which they get when coming to mainland was increaced.
*some npc were rewritten to act more friendly.a lot of spelling errors were fixed around the server.
*pray ability can be learned from priest npc now!
*mana cost for body shield spell(acori def), was decreaced to 20% manapoints.
*a lot map bugs were fixed by jaeda!

New in this update:
*new spell for warriors and archers, called sonic, this spell gives the ability to teleport to your targets(5 sqm)!
*new ability for acolytes: Blessed rain - with the ability, you gain the ability to turn your healing spells into an aura form by chance for a certain amount of time. Depending on the level of this ability, the longer the aura will last and the higher your chance will be of your healing spell is turned into an aura.this ability don't need to be learned. Spells which are affected by ability: Light healing, intence healing, ultimate healing, mass healing, heal friend.

*new ability for mages:elemental legion - with this ability you gain the chance of multiplying your strike. The higher the level of this ability, the higher your chance will be and the more strikes will be added.this ability don't need to be learned.spells which are affected by ability: Ice strike, death strike, energy strike, flame strike, terra strike.

bump :) Also, 4 new outfits allowed for free accounts.

1298-chasm.jpg

Last edited:
This server need the exp in the next stage:

10x to 5x

PD:
What teach mudark?

Last edited:
is not funny fray
Y you tp me into temple for pking
is pvpe :(

1.You know why I teleported you.
2.Anyway I don't like when newcomers(level 8) being pked by players which plays just to ruin community and pk...

This server need the exp in the next stage:

10x to 5x

PD:
What teach mudark?

It will be staged soon ^^
From Mudark you can learn crafting.

A complaint.

The skill and magic level is very slow

Some players say a rate of:

Skill: 10x
Magic: 5x

Is a good balance

And the death penalty had a error

My friend (voltrez'oz, warrior). He die in lvl 14 (80% to lvl 15) and lose 180% of the experience (he was lvl 13 with 20% to 14) :S

PD:
Idea:
You can add a ability to the Demonic Concentrate Essence, this potion can gain soul (57-150)
And the price is 300gps :D

Last edited:
A complaint.

The skill and magic level is very slow

Some players say a rate of:

Skill: 10x
Magic: 5x

Is a good balance

And the death penalty had a error

My friend (voltrez'oz, warrior). He die in lvl 14 (80% to lvl 15) and lose 180% of the experience (he was lvl 13 with 20% to 14) :S

PD:
Idea:
You can add a ability to the Demonic Concentrate Essence, this potion can gain soul (57-150)
And the price is 300gps :D

Skill rate is 5x, magic rate is 1x(becouse even with 2x, we will get mlvl 15 on warriors in 1-2 weeks), skill rate is ok, just check highscores, there are 90 distance ^^

About the death penalty, I will check... thanks for report.

And about soul regeneration, with unlimited souls(potions which will regenerate them), all game will be ruined, knighs cannot be trapped(becouse of sonic), all vocs will be very strong, becouse of votis vocare...ect :)

You could add this:

By level, you win 10k, is not so boring and the pay is easier hunts

And as for the soul, can recover from the Potion 20-50​

I find it unfair that warriors can reach a level of Magic 15, acolytes have to pay ...

Decreases ML warrior and up to the magic rate: S​

I find it unfair that warriors can reach a level of Magic 15, acolytes have to pay ...

Decreases ML warrior and up to the magic rate: S​

Acolytes and mages didn't pay! They got normally mlvls, I was checking this, and leved acolyte from 7 to 20, and it's ok! Mlvl is normally, mages\acolytes waste a lot of manapotions in game, so they got normally mlvl. And I always got moneys to hunt, trolls till level 10, then minos, skeletons, rotworms, a bit hard, but it's ok till level 20, after level 20, it's possible to hunt cyclops\giant, there is a lot profit.

You could add this:

By level, you win 10k, is not so boring and the pay is easier hunts

And as for the soul, can recover from the Potion 20-50​

10k per level? First guys, who started this server, were leveling without first wand\rod, with x3 exp on low levels, with just 1k first money(now it's 5k), they even don't got eq on rook! and they was lvling, and now they are rich, and all ok...I don't know, I maked 1000 things, to make playing on low levels a lot easier, and anyway there are ppls who says it's not balanced.

And about souls, it's will be VERY unbalanced even if there will be potions to regenerate even 5 souls ^^ at least, it will be NOT possible to trap warriors(sonic will rox), and omg, all will be with blessings, all will use marriage teleports....It will be chaos... NO SOUL POTIONS:)

Status
Not open for further replies.