• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (8.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server was updated to version 11.4. It was a lot of fixes in this version, but we also got some new features. Changes in 11.4:
1.From now, pvp is enabled to every character which is 30+ level. All characteds with levels 1-30, are pvp protected. All who will abuse this feature, will be jailed. Pvp experience still is off.
2.Changed a bit, pray bonuses for mages\acolytes(shielding rate)
3.Blessed rain ability got chance to be advanced, depends on mana cost of spell.
4.A lot of bug fixes, and code clean ups.

New in this update:
1.Added talkaction !deposit
2.Started to code, hardcoded monsters with advanced AI(soon will be ingame). Now, this feature is on beta stage, and will be introduced in some events soon.
3.Added pvp arena. You need to pay some money(level * 200) to enter this arena. If someone will kill you, he gets that money. All deaths are without any penalty, or eq drop chance.

arenafixul2.jpg

14:21 JACKPOT! You win jesters addon!
:D

Fix to training mastery xD

Last edited:
Server was updated to version 11.5. This update will be really small, but usefull
Changes in this version:
*Fixed some bugs + NPCs works now

New in this version:
*Chance to drop the backpack while dying, is same as eq(So, backpack drop isn't 100% from now!)
*Added ability to make double shot, for archers(It's passive skill for all archers, double shot has 3% to be success(will be changed later, for each weapon), second shot, goes in 0.3 secs after main shot.
*Also some small changes into gameplay, I will not introduce them ^^

seems like a lot of fun, but i get a debug everytime i try to change my outfit, it might be my .pic file. I'll change and check back here.

EDIT: nope =/ I changed it back to the default .pic file and it still happens >_<

wow gay, i took the mine car to "East Side" and got a debug, now i cant even log on. Char name: Jus Blaze.

OMFG, I DIDNT GET JAILED
and u banned me for pk at lvl 12 ?
because you hadnt changed pvp lvl ?
:(
unfair

Omg, Sharp, what you want? You gave me 1 mb of your map. That map was done for....20%? And you wanted a GM for this piece of map.... I was ignoring your GM requests, becouse I don't giving GMs for 100 kb of map...And then you logged to server, start insult me, called a liar, said what I thiefed your map, was laughting from my bad english skills, and start pking. I banished you not for pking, I banished you for audacity....and you know this. I don't used that map, or released it.

seems like a lot of fun, but i get a debug everytime i try to change my outfit, it might be my .pic file. I'll change and check back here.

EDIT: nope =/ I changed it back to the default .pic file and it still happens >_<

You need to use our client.Client , you are debugged becouse you saw custom sprites, and there are no custom sprites n Tibia 8.4 client ^^

In this update teaser I would like to introduce you Avadon, the new city in the world of Chasm. This city is mostly for people who are level 40 and up.There are some random screenshots from map(remember, it's just beta screens, a lot need to be done before release, so it will look more better):

A west side of city, mountain with some houses:

Temple:

East gates:

South-East part of city.

Mini-map of city:

Mini map of top:

You need to use our client.Client , you are debugged becouse you saw custom sprites, and there are no custom sprites n Tibia 8.4 client ^^

LOL wow im dumb.. thanks a lot man cant wait to play!

edit: Diablo II gem sprites?! nice bro i love that game :D!

Last edited:
With all the respect but I wonder why you keep developing the server. It's a really nice server I mean I couldn't make it and have the inspiration to make it, but I mean you put so much time in it and you have ~24 players max.

PS: do not take this as offensive, I have all the respect for you.

With all the respect but I wonder why you keep developing the server. It's a really nice server I mean I couldn't make it and have the inspiration to make it, but I mean you put so much time in it and you have ~24 players max.

PS: do not take this as offensive, I have all the respect for you.

if i was him id do the same thing. hell i would do it it i had 1 dedicated player. all that matters is he has fun developing/playing his own work. great job chasm team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back