• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high-rate (starts today at 11:00 CEST)

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
This server will launch on Sunday, July 12 at 11:00 CEST!
14bn59g.jpg

http://darkot.net/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Sunday, July 12, 11:00 CEST
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: high-quality gaming
Create char at level 1, become level 8 by logging in.

Exp: staged 100x - 4x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 6x
RedSkull: 6 Frags
Banishment: 8 Frags
Frag Time: 7 - 6 hours.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

The map does not reset any tiles except on updates, so leave your lootbag on Wednesday, pick it up on Friday.. for example.

Note:
-No need to buy spells
-Change gold by right-click

Login, Fuck around and most certainly have a good time!

Hey buddy, can u log in somerwhere? (skype/fb/game)? There are some problems

Not enough advertising and kind of bad timing with tibianus only 2 days open =x

Go put cstibia back up =')

Not enough advertising and kind of bad timing with tibianus only 2 days open =x

Go put cstibia back up =')
I know :) but you can always try anyway :p
About CsTibia, it didn't had enough players to make a nice and stable game :(
it doesn't work that 1 player logins sometimes and another sometimes.. never ends up with good fights..
There need to be at least 6 players online at minimum to make the game fun :)

I know :) but you can always try anyway :p
About CsTibia, it didn't had enough players to make a nice and stable game :(
it doesn't work that 1 player logins sometimes and another sometimes.. never ends up with good fights..
There need to be at least 6 players online at minimum to make the game fun :)

I would love to play this server with more players. Hopefully you'll open it the next time when there is a high demand for a highrate.

Yeah i really loved the CSTibia server(s), if you do enough advertising in advance maybe you'll get a better turn up :) It's a really cool concept and i spent many hours playing it.

Anyway good luck with the server

I would love to play this server with more players. Hopefully you'll open it the next time when there is a high demand for a highrate.

Yeah i really loved the CSTibia server(s), if you do enough advertising in advance maybe you'll get a better turn up :) It's a really cool concept and i spent many hours playing it.

Anyway good luck with the server

I agree! but the kind of advertisement CsTibia needs is very expensive and CsTibia isn't designed to generate donations of that kind.
It would be me, not only paying 100 Euro for dedicated, but also 100's of Euro just for advertisements and I'd have no help getting it from CsTibia itself.
Once a oldschool server is enough self-generating I could afford give CsTibia the kind of advertisement it would need to actually work, And that's a promise, but for now I have to live with the butterflies in my wallet :p

I agree! but the kind of advertisement CsTibia needs is very expensive and CsTibia isn't designed to generate donations of that kind.
It would be me, not only paying 100 Euro for dedicated, but also 100's of Euro just for advertisements and I'd have no help getting it from CsTibia itself.
Once a oldschool server is enough self-generating I could afford give CsTibia the kind of advertisement it would need to actually work, And that's a promise, but for now I have to live with the butterflies in my wallet :p

Yeah i understand :) Let me know in the future if you ever plan a relaunch :)

Im guessing you did this cause theres already a few lowlowrate serious OTs out? :p

@kosan100 Everyone on tibianus are scumbags who just pk to get runes for themselves since they can't bot their own.

a yea, tibianus is hard to play with so crowded spawns :p Was highlvl at first edition, and know the drill

"Good ot, i really like it, come and play here" post me on game and i can help new players !!!

First of all, i don't know what you have done to the PvP damage, its totally off. Its like mage vs mage does less damage, and mage vs druid do even less damage, then mages do a little higher on paladins and then higher on knights, i don't get it. Then my E-wave does the same damage as Ue and on a player.

When attacking players you will deal half the damage as if you were attacking creatures.
However you'll never be able to do one-hit that will deal more than 33% of your targets health(players only).
This is to give low level players a chance whenever someone decides to blow all their health to hell.
Also this take away the huge advantage sorcerers have in PVP (the boring UE-wars).

Found it on page

If that is true about the pvp system I am very disappointed lol. System is horrible

Back