• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

I think shielding is too easy to up with palas. Look at the highscores. Brutal is 2 D: a Royal Paladin. Shielding better than 10, 20, 30 knights and elite knights?
Well, if he bots with spears and shield... ;) But anyway, its too much!

Bye!

Edit:

An other thing. It will be great if you put higher prices in rune shop. Cause with higher prices people can make a great economy selling runes. Now it is possible because there are more people.
Thats what i think ;)

Last edited:
I think shielding is too easy to up with palas. Look at the highscores. Brutal is 2 D: a Royal Paladin. Shielding better than 10, 20, 30 knights and elite knights?
Well, if he bots with spears and shield... ;) But anyway, its too much!

Bye!

Edit:

An other thing. It will be great if you put higher prices in rune shop. Cause with higher prices people can make a great economy selling runes. Now it is possible because there are more people.
Thats what i think ;)

Paladins and Knights have the exact time of gaining shielding.
It's only sorcerers & druids that it takes more time to gain skill in shielding.

- - - Updated - - -

OTs offline? :huh:

Nope

Paladins and Knights have the exact time of gaining shielding.
It's only sorcerers & druids that it takes more time to gain skill in shielding.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope

Oh well, then it crashed or something..
There are some bugs that need to be fixed (for example if u kill some1 u have pz only for 1-2 min and if u sell flasks it sells all your mana fluids too)
Other than that I'm fully enjoying the ot

Oh well, then it crashed or something..
There are some bugs that need to be fixed (for example if u kill some1 u have pz only for 1-2 min and if u sell flasks it sells all your mana fluids too)
Other than that I'm fully enjoying the ot

Funny coz both of these bugs were reported in first 3 days of ots :]

and when will u finally make utevo vis lux available to buy? otherwise ill be using light hack ; )

Either beltazar is a GM or a bug-abuser.

We killed him 3x and all 3 times he had an amulet of life besides that he has 40k in his house.

I meant like.. seriously? what the **** ****** no way someone could have 190k cash.

Either the amulet of life is bugged (it doesn't dissapear), he found another cash bug or he's a GM

@up
If its GM, it must be Boman ;D

Not possible to have 190 cash on this ots. Amulet must be bugged but well who cares, 10000 bugs that are not fixed even tho reported.

So good map/ots, wasted by owners and people not playing it as well xd

Hes the one who bought my char for a dlance...and he wasnt zion.And he had a Dlance. Dunno how he got one at the time. He told me DL but i dont think neeone killed one at the time i trade him my char... + if you check correctly u'll see he got a name change.. Maybe hes just donating a lot secretly? In both case thats kinda suspicious.

@up

Nah its Boman we all know that

Well if he is Boman he is good at not letting me know.

Anyway server just updated.

Fixed ultimate light so you no longer have to cheat.
Fixed PZ timer to 15 minutes.
Changed frag timer from 24h to 10h.

@up Take a look at baltazars bug abuse -.-

I assume you are talking about the same thing that Megszy wrote to me about.
If so, there are nothing wrong with the amulet of life.
If anything that is some npc selling it for a lower price than it should but I checked through almost 80% of the npcs and none of them had it so I'll check the rest tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Gm said that amulet of life has charges loool

Of course it has charges else it would be infinite? It has 1 charge

@up but we thought it had like 5 charges or smtn. otherwise he would not afford if it was 50 k each

- - - Updated - - -

PS. FIX npcs-.-

Please boost bolt damage for paladin because 40lv paladain with skill 75+ hit less than 20knight 50club fighting. Make it higher atleast 20%..

I don't think it's a npc who sells it cheaper.

I think either he has found a cash bug, amulet of life doesn't dissapear even though it has only 1 charge or he's a GM

Enough said.

What do you mean fix NPCS?

Could help if you were more specific

I meant what u said all NPC's should sell for the same price so noobs like him can't abuse.

Please boost bolt damage for paladin because 40lv paladain with skill 75+ hit less than 20knight 50club fighting. Make it higher atleast 20%..

I disagree and im pally. This is the way knights were back in 7.4 so formulas are correct. 20 % would make pally so OP. Pallys damage is high anyway from skills 55 u hit 100's so what is the problem? Stop whining and making everything easier. Do you want mana rune or smtn?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's a npc who sells it cheaper.

I think either he has found a cash bug, amulet of life doesn't dissapear even though it has only 1 charge or he's a GM

Enough said.

Thats what I think as well, but well we never know the truth about some things on this OTS : )

P.S

Im happy with the incoming update tho, big tomb, great for sorc, d lair great for pallys ; ) but u could say bye bye to hydras come on like its 7.4, thats the only thing i dont like about the update tho.
Peace

bolt cost money and i believe they have sth like 30 attack max, which is too low. Dont tell me that this formula worked back in 7.4 because it didnt.

Anyway 10-20% boost in dmg wont make pally over-powered, it will repair the unbalancement

Back