• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila High Rate 7.4

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Greetings!

WEBSITE: OldSchool - Nevila 7.4 with some 7.1 features as Amulet of Life.
CLIENT: 7.4
Info - Server is currently ONLINE!

Experience Rate Stage:
1-20 80x
21-40 40x
41-60 20x
61-70 10x
71-80 5x
81-90 4x
91-100 3x
101-120 2x
121+ 1x

Magic Rate: 9
Skill Rate: 25
Spawn Rate: 2
Loot Rate: 2

Map: Custom
CLIENT (Winrar): OldSchool graphics & client with IP included.
CLIENT (WinZip): OldSchool graphics & client with IP included.

NOW WITH DX9 & OpenGL Support!

Features -
Skull System is enabled.
5 Kills = Red Skulled
10 Kills = Auto Banishment
The banishment last for 24 hours.
You lose one frag every 6 hours.

Quests:
New quests has been added across the map.

Spells:
You will know every spell from the second your character has been created. No need to learn them.

Our monsters does NOT change targets.
You can buy for 50000 gold the Amulet of Life which doesn't just save your loot but your entire life.
Which means you will not lose any experience, skills or loot.
HOWEVER Should you be red skulled this Amulet of Life will have no effect and you will just drop it instead.

Spell system should be same as it was at 7.4 same goes for damage system for knights & paladins.
Should we have missed some values or some that isn't correct you may help us correct it by posting thread or reply which would allow us to fix it.

Map & NPCs -

It is a custom map which has been developed by Kungenn, Ayad & Boman.
It currently has 2 major cities with plenty of hunting areas along with a third city which isn't finished yet.
However as we are 3 mappers working on the same map it constantly gets update with new and adventurous areas to explore.

Last words -

With that being said and you've taken the time to read this we seriously hope that you will find our server fun and that'll bring back memories for those of you who played back in the days.

Sincerely,
Land of Brave Team

Last edited:
Dude, seriously, you again? Stop recreating your ot over and over no one wants to join.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, i guess i didn't read the thread name properly, didn't see the "high rate" part, guess i'm in then

- - - Updated - - -

Nice fucked up AAC, i get this when i try to create a character
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ClassException'
Message: Player::Create() Group #0 does not exist. Check your database and config file.
Online help: More Info
File: player.php on line: 241
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled

this happends also to me :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ClassException'
Message: Player::Create() Group #0 does not exist. Check your database and config file.
Online help: More Info
File: player.php on line: 241
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled

It's working now :)

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Server is online however it's closed until 20:00 to allow everyone that wants the same oppertunity to start.

- - - Updated - - -

You can login to play now!

you don't have time to maintain(ban botters, fix bugs and add map on) a low rate server with 5 players online and you still launch a new server?

Haha! Oops I did it again!

Gonna waste players time for the 3rd time?

Why did you close the low-rate server and made a higher exp server that isn't even on otservlist.org? Would love to play here again hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings,

Paladin Nightmare

He never actually advertise much. He never put his server on OTlist either. After failing twice i dont think u'll see this up again. Even if its a good map and everything,its just not working and i think he should just move on..til he actually have time to invest or find someone who does want to invest time on this.

Last edited:
He never actually advertise much. He never put his server on OTlist either. After failing twice i dont think u'll see this up again. Even if its a good map and everything,its just not working and i think he should just move on..til he actually have time to invest or find someone who does want to involve time on this.
agreed with ya

Back