• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFLS casual contribution

avengerx

Reaction score
Hello,

I have added support to account manager into TFLS 0.1 (downloaded today from the svn browser).
I hope the new functionality helps many people willing to run different servers.

It is not throughouly tested but seems to be okay and will show one account manager for each server configured successfully in servers.xml.

I wonder if the server resolution (if hostname) is done at user connect time or at TFLS start time. If first option applies, it would be good for dyndns hosts be auto updated without server restart or servers.xml update. I will try to attach an patch of 0.1 TFLS to 0.1 with acc manager support. Hope developer team likes it and merge to the official branch!

Most of the service was just to copypaste code from tfs-0.3.1pl2 to the tfls code (which was quite the same), and the only thing I had to really do is a method to loop throught servers adding the virtual Account Manager accounts for each resp server.

Notice that in most cases where you have just one server, you will see one single account manager like in normal attached loginserver to tfs.

I hope you enjoy the most this work! :)

Attachments

• tfls-0.1-accman.patch.gz
    1.7 KB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
worked well..only thing i need to figure out is how to get multiple account managers, shouldnt be too hard tho :)

Back