• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Violet Project - CipSoft Reverse Engineering Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Violent Project? ;p

television poland? imagine naming ur ots "cnn" or something

I literally can't think of a single thing that matters less than this coincidental acronym.

I thought you were going to tell me it means rape/murder or something in polish. But no... You want him to change the name of the project because the initials are the same as a TV channel you don't like in a foreign country.

But no... You want him to change the name of the project because the initials are the same as a TV channel you don't like in a foreign country.
idc even if they call it tfs
im just here to see the pvp

Last edited:
idc even if they call it tfs
im just here to see the pvp
I was honestly surprised at the huge differences there are with true Tibia 7.7 in comparison with every other normal 7.7 OT lol, it is harder, much more skill oriented.

This is extremely exciting to see to be honest. I also heard there will be continued support to the development itself if anything related to the engine pops up?

Do you have an actual site or full deal information available anywhere, that explains what to expect with everything/the service agreement for your product @Ezzz?

Don't sweat the weirdo trolls this is breathtaking. <3

There is a discord for all devs/clients involved in TVP. Constantly updating and optimizing sources for engine, as well as support for ancillary programs such as item editor, remeres map editor, otcv8, znote aac, etc. By the way, I would not call “TVP” a product, as it is illegal to offer to buy or sell “server sources” as a product on OTLand forums. Anyone involved in this project, received access to github repository, and support discord. Any 7.4/7.7 bug found in sources/datapack is fixed and all developers involved in the project receive the updates.

There is a discord for all devs/clients involved in TVP. Constantly updating and optimizing sources for engine, as well as support for ancillary programs such as item editor, remeres map editor, otcv8, znote aac, etc. By the way, I would not call “TVP” a product, as it is illegal to offer to buy or sell “server sources” as a product on OTLand forums. Anyone involved in this project, received access to github repository, and support discord. Any 7.4/7.7 bug found in sources/datapack is fixed and all developers involved in the project receive the updates.
Thanks for the info I was referring to his services as the product itself of course. (Sorry if that was not clear by putting it in separated line totally my bad, I can see how that would mix it up though.)

I'll browse around some more but this is certainly one of the best projects I intend to follow in my spare time. Thanks again @Dip Set !

How hard would it be to code a get attack value/speed value? Just thinking it would actually be quite interesting to suddenly have hard hitting cyclopses because they're carrying halberds.
I'd also love to see this hahahaha

Cyclops destroying players with hits. Fast as f Necromancers.

Maybe even Dragon's using WOI??? Hahahaha

I was honestly surprised at the huge differences there are with true Tibia 7.7 in comparison with every other normal 7.7 OT lol, it is harder, much more skill oriented.
you didn't notice it while you were doing nostalrius?

you didn't notice it while you were doing nostalrius?
Nostalrius does not even have 7.7 formulas or many details from 7.7 times, it was built 5 years ago.
Post automatically merged:

Updates to TVP 7.40 version

1645729274841.jpeg
1645729579668.jpeg
Moved in TibiCam map pieces over into the map of 7.40 TVP,
maaany areas were updated to fit their 7.40 map style, this took many days!​

Changes done:
  1. SD, HMM, LMM deal damage to all players within a stack.​
  2. UH Trap is possible.​
  3. Overspawn is possible when monsters walk out of their spawn radius and switch floors.​
  4. NPCs can now sell spells based on magic level instead of level.​
  5. Shields now display attack attribute.​
And many more, on its way to be a true 7.40 replica, just like Tibiantis, and with all possibilities at hand thanks to latest TFS!

Last edited:
Nostalrius does not even have 7.7 formulas or many details from 7.7 times, it was built 5 years ago.
Post automatically merged:

Updates to TVP 7.40 version

View attachment 65756
View attachment 65757
Moved in TibiCam map pieces over into the map of 7.40 TVP,
maaany areas were updated to fit their 7.40 map style, this took many days!​

Changes done:
  1. SD, HMM, LMM deal damage to all players within a stack.​
  2. UH Trap is possible.​
  3. Overspawn is possible when monsters walk out of their spawn radius and switch floors.​
  4. NPCs can now sell spells based on magic level instead of level.​
  5. Shields now display attack attribute.​
And many more, on its way to be a true 7.40 replica, just like Tibiantis, and with all possibilities at hand thanks to latest TFS!
<3

Makes me moist.

What about exp from summons? Hahaha Remember farming beholder skeletons? lol

Tbh i don't recall when this was removed. I feel like it was before v7 though... I'm sure someone remembers the exact day though :D

<3

Makes me moist.

What about exp from summons? Hahaha Remember farming beholder skeletons? lol

Tbh i don't recall when this was removed. I feel like it was before v7 though... I'm sure someone remembers the exact day though :D
This was on 7.1 only, on 7.4 what you can find is a Dwarf Guard giving I think +5 more experience for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back