• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This has gone to far.

Kyoshiro

Reaction score
Okey so for the past 3 days people have reported botters and helped the OT in itself.

But now it has gone to far, People are getting hunted for helping the GM's with getting rid of the botters. WTF?

Do people not know the difference between right and wrong also does some people of this OT have no Morale or Ethic of what so ever....

Also for the player i had earlier today a person who wanted me to teleport him to the botter so he could kill him THE NORMAL PLAYERS DO NOT ENFORCE THE RULES!

Next time i get a msg like that i will ban that player until deletion.

Also what i have noticed when i am online alone is that people have no patience they think we do this for a living, This is a hobby please respect that we are not always by the computer when we are online.

For the reporting of rule violation DO NOT CLOSE IT if you do not get answered directly we will answer you as fast a possible.
NOTE: unless it's a false reports like a question.

Last edited:
Yea also try to act like the other gms not spamming every 10min in red text, coming to ppl 3 times each day checking if we botting, u guys just making it less hope for the ot

Yea also try to act like the other gms not spamming every 10min in red text, coming to ppl 3 times each day checking if we botting, u guys just making it less hope for the ot

If i get 11 ppl asking the same question i rather let everyone know so i do not need to answer it again, Also for those who does not like to be checked do not play simple.

Yes i check people multiple times probably the other gm's only that they are invisible why doing it.

Also for the so called "spamming" you need to write the same exact text over and over again (3) times at the same time or else it is not spamm, www.wikipedia.com

Okey so for the past 3 days people have reported botters and helped the OT in itself.

But now it has gone to far, People are getting hunted for helping the GM's with getting rid of the botters. WTF?

Do people not know the difference between right and wrong also does some people of this OT have no Morale or Ethic of what so ever....

Also for the player i had earlier today a person who wanted me to teleport him to the botter so he could kill him THE NORMAL PLAYERS DO NOT ENFORCE THE RULES!

Next time i get a msg like that i will ban that player until deletion.

Also what i have noticed when i am online alone is that people have no patience they think we do this for a living, This is a hobby please respect that we are not always by the computer when we are online.

For the reporting of rule violation DO NOT CLOSE IT if you do not get answered directly we will answer you as fast a possible.
NOTE: unless it's a false reports like a question.

If someone gets hunted for reporting a player thats not your business at all.
I still see you are tryin' to be a hero.
Lets say someone report a player in real tibia, then he gets hunted by the persons friends who got banned, should a GM come whine about that?

~Houndish

HEIL KYOSHIRO!

yeah The gm shouldent care if we hunt A gooler? ^^
We play the game ourway you keep it going in GM way not ur own rules...

you could kill us with ur Real share if u dont like it^^ (i havent hunted anyone since i havent know anyone reported some of my friends ;P)

Last edited:
I agree with Houndish, it's good that u ban botters but if the player gets hunted for reporting it, it ain't GM business even thought I think it's pretty lame, but hey that's tibia =P.

If someone gets hunted for reporting a player thats not your business at all.
I still see you are tryin' to be a hero.
Lets say someone report a player in real tibia, then he gets hunted by the persons friends who got banned, should a GM come whine about that?

~Houndish

HEIL KYOSHIRO!

If you get a GM to ban a player in real tibia with CTRL + R how any day's did you wait? :eek:

True but maybe it my second char have you thought about that? :p

Well you do still seem like a person who lacks moral & honor in any way.

BTW did you not quit, if so go and do something else then answer on posts here.

All I can say is that your kinda abusing your GM position in your own thinking way.
If it's your second character who got hunted, you go on forum whining as a GM?
I did quit several weeks ago, it doesn't change the fact I can't post on this forum :)

~Houndish

All I can say is that your kinda abusing your GM position in your own thinking way.
If it's your second character who got hunted, you go on forum whining as a GM?
I did quit several weeks ago, it doesn't change the fact I can't post on this forum :)

~Houndish

No it was not my second char i just wrote it be cause i know how you would love that.

Well we actually had several suggestion on stop most of the random pking and power abusing that where going on but it is hard to write the perfect rules for it.

The thread was that people are missing some important real life stuff that values yourself & other. but hey nice flaming thread now.

Finally some place i can waste time just like you. ^^

Please do everyone a favor, leave this ot.
Lets make a vote how people thinks about you, shall we?

~Houndish

Please do everyone a favor, leave this ot.
Lets make a vote how people thinks about you, shall we?

~Houndish

houndish please do everyone a favour and leave this forum? u have no reason to talk about kyoshiro the way u do, hes a nice guy and u dont know him at all, please just leave this forum already.

A poll wont change anything, it will just show us how everyone thinks about Kyoshiro.
I wont leave this forum until I reached my goal.

~Houndish

Back