• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Exact Same as the Global

icaro1988

Reaction score
Tibia Exact Same as the Global

I am committed to a project a few months, I do not know what will be the repercussion of that most design is based entirely on Tibia Global NPCs, Raids, Quests Addons and Outfits, Quests Global Travel for other cities as Yalahar, farmine (Just making the Quests equal to global).

What would change would be the Exp Rates, ML, Skills, plus the portion of quests, NPCs and map would be based entirely on Global.

I was wondering what the opnion of you about it and if you have any questions just post too. The name of the OT will Pretion and I already have the Domain will pretion.com.br.

Last edited:
Not trying to harass, but making it a BR server, no way in hell I am going to join that.

Not trying to harass, but making it a BR server, no way in hell I am going to join that.

Even the server with a domain Brazilian will be entirely in English, or else I could see a whole domain instead of the domain br, my question is if you really like the idea?

GREEEEEAAAAT IDEAAA BROOOOO.

Shame like 9021³ servers had it b4 you did.

Thanks for the encouragement, the server is almost ready I'm finishing the NPCs, do some tests and at most 1 or 2 months the Server will be open to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:
there will be nothing special with it... There are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 other servers like this one

Okay there may be millions of servers that claim to be global, more when I say global is truly global including quests, respawns, transcripts of NPC, is something more dedicated and will be free, then I think it would make a good server of this size and free to all public.

Im still waiting to find a up to date server with the same quality as Eloth, so I can only hope this will turn out something similar to it! :)

Thanks for the encouragement, the server is almost ready I'm finishing the NPCs, do some tests and at most 1 or 2 months the Server will be open to the public.

you'll never afford to make that, if other thousands of rls have not made it, what will make diff

you'll never afford to make that, if other thousands of rls have not made it, what will make diff

I will do it, to say I am doing at this very moment and after three months of work the server is already 70% done, missing some adjustments, so I think my team and I are walking to the side right and will inform you when you can.

Im still waiting to find a up to date server with the same quality as Eloth, so I can only hope this will turn out something similar to it! :)

Yes you can expect it will become a great server, this is my goal and the goal of my team, provide a game with quality, safety and like the tibia back, but only that this is a unique server about the similarities 99 % compared to the tibia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can expect it will become a great server, this is my goal and the goal of my team, provide a game with quality, safety and like the tibia back, but only that this is a unique server about the similarities 99 % compared to the tibia.
Frankly I'm very skeptic about what you said. Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself.

Frankly I'm very skeptic about what you said. Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself.

You can expect will not regret it, I will posting the information regarding the progress of the project soon, you can go to following.

Okay there may be millions of servers that claim to be global, more when I say global is truly global including quests, respawns, transcripts of NPC, is something more dedicated and will be free, then I think it would make a good server of this size and free to all public.

And that is just like every other server. Quests,Spawns,Npcs there are millions of thoose

And that is just like every other server. Quests,Spawns,Npcs there are millions of thoose

But the scale we're doing?
At least I've never seen a server just like the tibia, to the quests addons and outfits among other exactly alike.

If you would like some say?

i really want to see it, can you pm me when you finish your ot?

99% of al .br sites is Portuguese, therefor you should try get another domain,
it's like .pl - like 99,9% of all .pl sites are only in polish.

Back