• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be really cool to get the exact bonus for each shapeshift when it dies if Syn could disclose that info.

- - - Updated - - -

08:51 You currently have 7 frags today, 7 this week and 7 this month.
08:51 Last frag at 04 November 2012 08:48:45 on level 1473 (Eternal).
08:51 Your red skull will expire at 06 November 2012 08:48:45

you fucking lied...
u said it would take 30 to get a RS...... what the fuck is this shit!

I won't accept donations until I'm confident that the server is stable / secure

what kinda quote and reply is that...
Deathzot should NEVER be a 7 frag server..... its fast pace.. Full of botters, and Super high testosterone
kill botters to get them out of afk lvling for days on end.
kill them to make them lose some of their exp from botting or to keep them off your boss....
Dont need a AOL anymore......
pvp for FUN!...............................
you lowered the death loss on death by quite a bit...
so why the fuck is it set to 7 frags = RS and then takes 2 days to lose RS?

What happened to the plan of 30 min per frag to leave? this would make a better deathzot..................
or are you going to be stuborn and not listen to logic on the matter.... cause thats just not cool.

old zot had higher loss, needed an aol. and a higher limit.....

Last edited:
what kinda quote and reply is that...
Deathzot should NEVER be a 7 frag server..... its fast pace.. Full of botters, and Super high testosterone
kill botters to get them out of afk lvling for days on end.
kill them to make them lose some of their exp from botting or to keep them off your boss....
Dont need a AOL anymore......
pvp for FUN!...............................
you lowered the death loss on death by quite a bit...
so why the fuck is it set to 7 frags = RS and then takes 2 days to lose RS?

What happened to the plan of 30 min per frag to leave? this would make a better deathzot..................
or are you going to be stuborn and not listen to logic on the matter.... cause thats just not cool.

old zot had higher loss, needed an aol. and a higher limit.....

His quote was obviously a mistake he was replying to the other guys question about donations. As for the frags, Old school tibia frag system is on the table there are more important things to do right now. Also he enabled the current frag system temporarily due to a few bad apples deciding to ue noobs in town non stop.

His quote was obviously a mistake he was replying to the other guys question about donations. As for the frags, Old school tibia frag system is on the table there are more important things to do right now. Also he enabled the current frag system temporarily due to a few bad apples deciding to ue noobs in town non stop.

the fix for that is beyond Simplistic.... PVP LIMIT should never have been set at lvl 1.............. lvl 200 or 300+ thats where there is Balance and u wont get 1 hit by a spell... and takes at leased 30-40 min to get.. stops mass making of character....

Frags shouldnt be a Back burner topic.....

- - - Updated - - -

ok then..... how about we listen to the mass of people on this matter since it seams i am all by myself on the topic.
i really would like to play my barb and lose this RS.. as well as have frags get off the backburner....

you said it was only my opinion.... that of 1 person.... well... i asked....... and every person i asked and got a reply from good or bad i posted... Lots of good to me......

11:11 Obamanizer [1300]: ok then.. Personally, do u think there should be a level limit like 200+ and frag limit of 15+?
11:11 Xagul [1709]: ofc

11:14 Obamanizer [1300]: Asking people a Question, Do you think there should be a level limit to pvp say 200+ so noobs dont blow each other up, and frag limit of 15+?
11:15 Captain Joe [1347]: i say make it 100
11:15 Captain Joe [1347]: cause hoping on a noob char and doing some fun little pvp
11:15 Captain Joe [1347]: is so much fun
11:15 Captain Joe [1347]: frag limit of likr 14 sounds good to me

11:14 Obamanizer [1300]: Asking people a Question, Do you think there should be a level limit to pvp say 200+ so noobs dont blow each other up, and frag limit of 15+?
11:16 Shadow [1196]: Sure

11:14 Radenk [1002]: No
11:15 Obamanizer [1300]: might i ask why not? do u not wish to be able to drop annoying douche bags?
11:15 Radenk [1003]: not really

^ idk about that guy... doesnt want to die i guess.........

11:14 Barber [1103]: pvp should be 350
11:14 Barber [1103]: heuehe
11:14 Barber [1103]: frags should be 20

11:18 Obamanizer [1300]: Asking people a Question, Do you think there should be a level limit to pvp say 200+ so noobs dont blow each other up, and frag limit of 15+?
11:18 Ghamie [534]: yep

11:18 Obamanizer [1300]: Asking people a Question, Do you think there should be a level limit to pvp say 200+ so noobs dont blow each other up, and frag limit of 15+?
11:19 Redrum [624]: i dont like ur alt name, so no
11:19 Redrum [624]: jk, yea frags should be higher

11:19 Ziov [765]: yes, frags should be 15 but something to stop mass spam

11:18 Inhumate [422]: sounds like a good idea!

11:22 Obamanizer [1300]: Asking people a Question, Do you think there should be a level limit to pvp say 200+ so noobs dont blow each other up, and frag limit of 15+?
11:23 Holy Heath [451]: fuck yeah
11:23 Holy Heath [451]: 08:22 You currently have 6 frags today, 6 this week and 6 this month.
11:23 Holy Heath [451]: cant pk anymore
11:23 Obamanizer [1300]: lol

11:22 Obamanizer [1300]: Asking people a Question, Do you think there should be a level limit to pvp say 200+ so noobs dont blow each other up, and frag limit of 15+?
11:23 Odin [1002]: Sounds good.

11:20 Teacorp [503]: There was a level limit in the first DeathZot. Plus getting PK'd 24/7 by a high high level when your only in your 100s is pretty stupid. And the frag limit shouldn't be really high or people will just abuse it and not have to worry about anything bad

11:25 Emmure [430]: red skull is WAY to early in my eyes
11:25 Obamanizer [1300]: mmhm
11:26 Emmure [430]: and 2. fking lowlevels can just be lvl 100
11:26 Emmure [430]: and like not let you loose frags
11:26 Emmure [430]: by just walking next to you and put in some auto attacks
11:26 Emmure [430]: so ye
11:26 Emmure [430]: i agree to the 200+ thing

You just don't get it do you, I asked you nicely to stop nagging about it and you still fucking continue... just stfu about the frag system I already told you gets getting fixed. Just because you got a rs and you want it fixed right this second doesn't mean jake or myself will stop drop what we are doing and kiss your ass for you.

Xagul you are WAY to mad. He gave opinions out of other Peoples aswell. Your just beeign mean and takign shit way to serious.

Xagul you are WAY to mad. He gave opinions out of other Peoples aswell. Your just beeign mean and takign shit way to serious.

Hes literally spamming us in game and on the forum about it and I've told him 10 times now its being fixed lol

Well idc xD i got rs when i killed lvl 800+ obama got rs when he killed lvl 200's fugly person

u didnt get rs on me noob. u only where able to kill me once, IN your screenshot. and might i add that in that screenshot u died 4x before it when it was 2v1 and u only won that time cause it was 3v1.

I got RS from dropping eternal 5x in 2 hits

and i also dropped ur 1k Ninja in T2 set when i was on a lvl 300 Sorc... how sad is that.....

u didnt get rs on me noob. u only where able to kill me once, IN your screenshot. and might i add that in that screenshot u died 4x before it when it was 2v1 and u only won that time cause it was 3v1.

I got RS from dropping eternal 5x in 2 hits

and i also dropped ur 1k Ninja in T2 set when i was on a lvl 300 Sorc... how sad is that.....

Are u retarded?

Reading is hard apparently. xD

So I've been paying close attention as far as balance goes and the lack of proper beta-testing is showing in how poorly the server is balanced. Currently the things I'm looking at are as followed
  • Barbarian's hit way to much for the health they have
  • Damage vs. Damage Reduction isn't scaling properly
  • Monsters are too hard for some vocations, and easier for others
  • PvP is really imbalanced
    [*]Barbarians were a mistake ever to bring back into this project, they should've never existed in DeathZot - they're a broken idea / class

I'm going to re-do all weapons / spells and change how equipment adds magic damage. I'm also going to make spells have stages and will now be a lot stronger when you hit the next spell stage (every 1000 levels), I'm re-working Barbarians into a tank class, reducing their attack speed, damage, and health.

So I've been paying close attention as far as balance goes and the lack of proper beta-testing is showing in how poorly the server is balanced. Currently the things I'm looking at are as followed
  • Barbarians were a mistake ever to bring back into this project, they should've never existed in DeathZot - they're a broken idea / class

I'm going to re-do all weapons / spells and change how equipment adds magic damage. I'm also going to make spells have stages and will now be a lot stronger when you hit the next spell stage (every 1000 levels), I'm re-working Barbarians into a tank class, reducing their attack speed, damage, and health.

So basically, your destroying the whole idea of the Barbarian? Most classes are able to spam aoe spells, level up fast, easily farm T1 items in the event, where as Barbarians just have to attack a single target from close range. If they hit way too much, lower their pvp damage, and take a bit of their hp. The attack speed is supposed to be what makes them Barbarians.

[*]Barbarians were a mistake ever to bring back into this project, they should've never existed in DeathZot - they're a broken idea / class

so u want to change another Core design of deathzot? ANOTHER.... all a single target fighter with no spells... and now ur going to make them weaker than a knight most likely?
when i killed phoenix he said he already spoke with you and you told him you would change barbs drastically because they where op....... so i logged on my guardian and killed him even FASTER than i did on my barb... so wtf are you going on about saying they should have Never been in the game in the first place.... they are not the strongest class.... and they are SUPPOSED to be the best class if u pay for or work really hard later on for ML 4.....
you played with the IH.... that may have been a mistake, but the UH should make a barb feel unstoppable, because whatever way he got it, he earned it.

You have so Armors and Shields no longer work in Ammo slot and say "it was a bug of 8.0" but even so, it was still a core feature to it people looked forward to using. it was like a Trinket slot, and u made sure that didnt work in here............
Reborn isnt going to be happening, so no more Re-vocing.. no longer spending all your time as a mage to get high ml and then re-born urself into a barb to be pro, or a Barb into a ninja for Ultimate attack speed and hp.
took out Hardcore Class witch was a Super fun class to play with great danger involved... was the pvp class....
Immortals i can understand, they where garbage, But ya took them out as well..
and now u want to take 1 of the biggest core classes in the game and re-design it... and you say u dont give in the the opinions of just 1 or 2 people. Ask the people.

Because i know the people who complain are the people i killed because there using T2 and maybe a t3 when i got full t3. gear is power. the average barb doesnt do much dmg in his t1-t2 T3 is just enough dmg to get by hunting creatures.. nerf that and u make them useless

usually what obamanizer posts is bullshit but this time I have to say I agree completly. Fuck balance if it means you have to destroy what this server was all about - because if you want to call it a "restoration" you only fix things that are obvious bugs that serve no gameplay purpose.
If you want to take elements of dzot and make a new server with all the new systems thats great and people might play that, but imo this server would play better if you wouldnt meddle with the core.

I'm a barbarian on this server and I don't find myself really strong tbh.. when a lot of vocations were already killing monsters in 1 or 2 hits it took me a while to kill them. who gave you the idea that barbarians were strong? if you're going to give them less damage health and speed it's really fucked up.

there is possibly something very wrong when even Bards can deal more damage than rangers

I'm currently playing a barb myself and I def dont seem to find them "OP" in anyway since all they have is the single target attack. Rage don't even work anymore. But yeah I wouldn't mind the hp dropping a tad but the attack speed and stuff should stay the way it was :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back