• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Metalera 9.31

Dexftw

Total Boss
Reaction score
Welcome to Special : All beta-testers for the 3 days period who stay true to testing will be granted something.. special when it releases to the public
Metalera.no-ip.org 9.31 ---Offline working on more spawns

Rates - Staged from high-low
PORT:7171
Skills - 80
Magic -10
loot - 3
ALL ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DURING THE 3 DAY TESTING PERIOD

Hello and welcome to the beta design of Metalera Server! Below I'll list the features that You'll be trying out.
~
Custom Vocations and promotions
Each vocation will have a standard level 20 promotion increasing the abilities of the vocation, the second promotion will be the final promotion and will be an extremely difficult team-based task/quest.
Later during the advertisement period I'll better describe what each vocation is and what they specialize in.

The Cleric is a healer type vocation, specializes in healing spells but may also choose to do damage, his damaging abilities are Holy damage and Water damage. Cleric/Blessed Cleric/ Epic Blessed Cleric.

The Necromancer is a damage/summon type of vocation who specializes in summoning demons to do his work for him, his summons are able to tank using the challenge spell and many others soon to follow, the necromancer deals Death damage.

The Striker is a high-mobility weapon-master type of vocation who specializes in attacking faster than all other vocations and mostly skilled in two-handed weapons, his abilities allow him to hurl all sorts of weapons at his enemies, deals physical damage.

The Warrior is a classic-honorable tank type of vocation who specializes in taking damage for his allies, and reducing incoming damage to himself, he has one small heal and a medium sized heal to allow him to hunt creatures and keep up with the other vocations.

We highly-recommend some players picking the Warrior and Cleric vocations because they are crucial to the quests in this server, I hope to see many of you testing it out soon!

Insight at Quests on Metalera.
Quests here on Metalera are not aimed at giving you only items, but an enjoyable adventure while fighting through the halls and caves and enjoying each of the minutes you stay on Metalera to make opening that chest even better.

SPELL SETS!
Spell-sets are spells designed for each vocation, and only for each vocation. Based on each vocation/promotion/second promotion, while increasing in promotion you'll get new spells customized for your new vocation, and after reaching the final promotion you'll be granted the ability of your vocation which depending on what vocation you've chosen an extremely powerful ability

Items and what to look forward to:
Items are pretty much based off current models, but re-formatted to suit each vocations specialty rather it be the agile-speed of the Striker vocation, or to suit the tank-based Warrior vocation, to keep things balanced nearly all weapons will be designed to a certain type of vocation to avoid over-powering a single vocation

Holiday events, and raids-- For those who love the holidays you'll absolutely love what we do for Christmas, all I'm going to say is, Christmas is coming up and you won't want to miss what we'll be doing for the server

I really hope to see some of you come out here soon and enjoy the testing stage so we can get the show on the road!

EXAMPLE OF VOCATIONS
Meatshield Summon.jpg

Last edited:
I say again.. Take away all of those bold bullshit.

Lol, I hate the way it looks in normal font, bold feels more appealing when you don't have to squint at it if you have bad eyes like some people do

Back
Top Bottom