• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website is down because currently this is being hosted on my servers. (Heartless thought he was being DDOSed so since I have better DDOS protection than him I will be hosting the first part of alpha testing)

I might even take some time away from my current projects to help get this server on it's feet.

I'm a hoster/scripter, I am not a GameMaster and I could care less about players.

Though if you get in touch with Heartless (since he cares deeply for his community I'm sure) he might help you out.

Last edited:
I'm a hoster/scripter, I am not a GameMaster and I could care less about players.

Though if you get in touch with Heartless (since he cares deeply for his community I'm sure) he might help you out.

Oh ok, Well hopefully heart soon see this and start ban the botters

This ot needs a custom client to stop most botting and then also a very active team dedicated to finding and banning botters or else this project will shrivel down and die like every other 8.6 ot

I doubt there will be a team of Game Masters in Alpha that are looking for botters. Maybe once the server goes Live.

What you could do is create a Botter Killer guild and just go around killing all the botters.

Alright this is a list of bugs/things that I think should be looked at:

-Hunter too strong(Dunno if it balances out later on).
-Mage too weak(Takes way too long to get ML imo or spells are just too weak).
-Hunter double attack speed(Double weps).
-Ancient Scarab loot unsellable: scarab amulet, terra hood(also d axe sells for 160 gold and scarab shield 45 gold).
-Dragons drop t3 wand.
-Royal Steel quest easily abused to gain mass tokens(The steel should be a 1 time per character thing).
-Exura heals more than Gran and others.
-Quest NPC at ancient scarabs doesn't seem to be working.
-Axe from beholder quest box isn't the one the NPC is asking for.
-Quest NPC where you have to get the book from the library says you've already completed the quest.
-Power bolts says level 55 and above when you can make and use them at level 25.
-Ancient jewl quest spelling mistake? both on item and NPC (Jewl>Jewel).
-Im not sure about this but i think t5 wand is lootable from beholders or elder beholders(Unless the guy i saw who had one was lucky but he was only level 20 so i doubt it).
-Trees don't respawn after they've been chopped.

Thats all i can think of atm.

-Ancient Scarab loot unsellable: scarab amulet, terra hood(also d axe sells for 160 gold and scarab shield 45 gold).
-Dragons drop t3 wand.
-Royal Steel quest easily abused to gain mass tokens(The steel should be a 1 time per character thing).
-Quest NPC where you have to get the book from the library says you've already completed the quest.
-Power bolts says level 55 and above when you can make and use them at level 25.
-Im not sure about this but i think t5 wand is lootable from beholders or elder beholders(Unless the guy i saw who had one was lucky but he was only level 20 so i doubt it).

Hope I have bug finders like you when I open my next server lol.

-Dragons drop t3 wand.

Repping you. lol

I guess ill say the bug I found when I played here, even though most of them have been said.
~Gazers-drop t1 legs to often. I could hunt there for like 30 mins and get like 15 pairs of legs, maybe more.
~Elder Bonelord can drop anywhere from 1-4 tier 3 arrows.
~It's to easy to make money, the price of selling some items it way to high or low. For example you might have a sword you can sell for like 25 gold but then chain armor is 800. You could just go hunt Valkyries for like 30 mins and find a ton of chain armors and you're rich.

As I said, I found a lot more bugs but they've already been listed so these were the only ones that weren't. I also have a suggestion to make. I think it'd be a lot better if all monsters normally drop was just food, money, maybe other stuff but didn't drop items so occasionally, as in like sabers, leather armor, viking helmets, and so on in that category. Since they're harder to find that means the price of it will be higher in the shop and it won't be such a burden carying so much equipment and running out of cap so fast. I just thought it might of been a nice idea, maybe it's terrible who knows.

Can't enter the website. So I can't make a character and start playing :/ Anyone else who has the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back