• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Venera 7.7 [Highrate][Antibot] [Guild-Wars] Online :)

Lording

Reaction score
Welcome to Veneria 7.7!
Venera is meant to be a Fun & Realistic server.

You can register now;

http://venera.sytes.net
Anti-Bot:
The server count with antibot client/system in-game and the block for OTClient users, so don't expect any botter out there, they will be instantly deleted.
For macro users we made this system:
Macro/Taskers(Tranining AFK and healing) will be given a second chance, and an annoying one.
If you are caught botting/macroing, you'll get kicked, and from that point, you will have an deletion warning on your character for a week.
every time you login, you will face this message:
19:30 DELETION WARNING! You have been warned upon deletion if you use third part softwares again! This warning will last for 162 hours and 19 minutes.

The server count with many systems that you can enjoy with your friends.
Remember to visit the Server Info page to check the server rates.
The server is currently hosted in the United States(Atlanta).

Additions:
Task System
Power Gamers
Exp Share (/share)
Guild Wars
Top Fraggers
No Lifers
Latest Kills
Exp Bonus
Bounty Hunters
Many fixes to make the server smoother, and less lag for other countries.

Events:(You won't loose LvL/Skills/Blessings)(Not active yet, they will be rare).
Bomberman Event
Last man standing
PvP Arena
Team-Battle
Zombie Event
I will be adding polls to see what the most players want, so keep aware of that. So if you like or dislike one of these events please Vote.

Extra Features:
You can create runes if the blank runes is in your backpack
You can buy runes from shop; example "Buy 10 bp of mana fluids"
You don't need team for DesertDungeon Quest.
Real Pits of Inferno quest (7.7 monsters & rewards only.)

If you want to report/suggest something, feel free to use the Forum.

Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Venera - Brought to you by the same person who let Triforce die twice after some days...
So, Lording, what makes Venera different from Triforce and what are you gonna do to Venera to avoid being another failure? Just asking.

Last edited:
Venera - Brought to you by the same person who let Triforce die twice after some days...
So, Lording, what makes Venera different from Triforce and what are you gonna do to Venera to avoid being another failure? Just asking.

Triforce was almost going to be long-term, this mean the server was almost ready(gameplay-formulas). every edition had lower rates but they keep being highrated server, that means they will last for 2~3 months.
The last version of Triforce failed because It wasn't low or high rate, in a mid-rate could die that fast because players can't take it as a second server nor as a principal one because is not that 'low' players who start in 1 day get lvl 50 easily and even more with money or pging. I will turn off my servers when they have barely no players online also there are actually only 6~10 players on Triforce and I haven't shut it down.
I had to switch to Venera(TFS 1.0) because is easier to block the OTClient and that's the most important thing for me, followed by balanced vocations. Also I got time now to do such work.
Also I'm rushing Venera start (yes It will start Today) with alot of effort and if you take your time to login you will notice the differences between Triforce and Venera. I can't simply say "The gameplay is more realistic". However I don't think this is the version of Venera you're looking for. I remember you quitting when there was atleast 50 players online.
It may be a failure as you stated because the server is not Bug-Free(I dont thing you're waiting for a finished server at the first openning) and it's a really bad timing to open an USA server at the moment, but many players requested it and I need to work in Venera to bring it to the level I want.
Let Triforce die? That's a very vague explanation hope you can explain it. I'm more active that you think I put alot of work in Triforce I don't think you didn't noticed it. I can promise atleast 3 months if nothing extraordinair happen ofcourse even if there are barely no players online, as every server it depends on players online.
I'm planning to change the misstakes from Triforce? Yes.
I wasn't able to add Active Staff before because I didn't had the control, but now everything is stored in logs so If some GM for some reason make something wrong I will be able to revert the damages, from a simple quest made to unjustified banishments or position abuse. I think this was the first reason why Triforce died. I was only allowed to make only VERY trusthworty people become GM such as Jeffry and Timmy and they can't be these actives GM's, their work is behind the game and the same goes for me.
As you may know Triforce is fun at the start but a bit boring at lvl 100 because there ain't much things to do, Yes that will change as you can see there will be alot of fun/mini games events and fight events for those who enjoy it, without mention that the gameplay changed for good on team-hunts such as expshare and get a 10% bonus for everyone and in PvP with the war system, bounty hunts, Team-Battle/CTF(comming when we get some high lvls) and events and even a PvP arena at sunday. I will make sure GM's start these events at a really good timers (depending on the event)
New zones, we will hire a good mapper to re-create few zones such as venore elves and implement new zones/quests around without mess with the gameplay. There won't be additions of any new weapon or equipment
both OTLand and Venera website are short of information because of the rush
Anyways If you think I'm doing something wrong, please let me know
Have a nice day Mia.
PHouse Enkwor~

Venera status is: Ready (not flawless)

Last edited:
Just one correction i left Triforce on the 4th day and there was 20~ guys and half were mcs. I am just asking to see if i should give it another try . I wont reply to your post, i will let time tell. If your last message is right then it will be popular for some weeks like all the successful high rates if your wrong then the server will have 30 persons at day 3. just a quick tip on why triforce went down fast: PVP botters and no control over pvpes/pker. I like to pvp but if you let a new characterr kill 10 noobs in a day then they will leave...

Good to see that you point this, it's another fix/difference from Triforce. When these 10 noobs kill one, these 10 will get the frag. join the war system or don't random pk/ make such over powered frags as that one.
Frags/Assist are configured to work good with the server, but don't allow random PK that much.
That's one of the missing things on this thread!

I dont think it will get that popular, the time is really bad. However I'll be fixing everything like crazy anyways :)

Venera is meant to catch players because ill be implementing new content, events and lots of things, thats the main reason I pick 7.7 for this version, players can know it's going to be different, as I stated is a fun server so I will make everything to make players have a good time in whatever they want to do. I don't mind with how many players I start. I am now aiming to keep players happy.

Last edited:
Good to see that you point this, it's another fix/difference from Triforce. When these 10 noobs kill one, these 10 will get the frag. join the war system or don't random pk/ make such over powered frags as that one.
Frags/Assist are configured to work good with the server, but don't allow random PK that much.
That's one of the missing things on this thread!

I dont think it will get that popular, the time is really bad. However I'll be fixing everything like crazy anyways :)

So the next questions should be:

Did you removed frags to get banned per day?

MC is allowed here?

What did you did to avoid pvp botters? Since Triforce main feature was antibot and it only spotted cave botters and automation bots.

Send me your hotmail/skype so I can prove you how the systems work.
I will let the MC job to Gamemasters. I wouldn't mind having 1 extra MC If theres a knight that want to skill.
Nope, these frags/day to get banishment will keep here, It last 3 days and if you banish your character again then 7 days.
the command !frags will let you know everything, daily/weekly/monthly frags to gain a red skull/banishment.

Recently Check see if i can pull up char list for heck of it since it online but getting invalid acc name unless it aint active till server allowed all players in

It let me create the acc with a name then number so i went that route since I dont use numbers if have to I have to recreate acc right

It let me create the acc with a name then number so i went that route since I dont use numbers if have to I have to recreate acc right
I'll update the website within the week, sorry for the inconvenience.
I wasn't able to modify everything today
If you want I can change your account name, just send me a PM with your e-mail old accountname and new one.
Ill give it a try i guess.
Glad to hear that :)

#The server start in 3 minutes.

Back