• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

***VOTE*** What servers do you like the most? (8.60)

What servers do you most preffer?

• Total voters

kubqq

Xyntera Global 8.60 - in progress
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody on OTland.

I want to create my open server. Itd my first time with ots making from almost 10years.

At first I want make a server with my original own map but I am really scare about this because I think nobody wanna play at this server.

So I wanna know on what servers you mostly like to playing and the most often ofc.

Thanks for all answers!!

Yes mam, Its true. I added this also ;)

Peoples vote for RPG but they never play these "Rpg" ots :& funny community

Yes Its really funny hah, but meybe u remember ambera.net and hexera.net, when these servers was online, a lot of ppl player there 😀

I think real maps or evo would be great, if you just had good balanced PVP system and also balanced vocations. That's what matter for me when joining a server because I mainly play for pvp/wars

Ye but u know, everytime some ppls has problem with something in balance. Ofc this is most important thing but this is very difficult to good balance a pvp and pvm

I think real maps or evo would be great, if you just had good balanced PVP system and also balanced vocations. That's what matter for me when joining a server because I mainly play for pvp/wars
That's what u can expect from BudexOT

Its true, but in my opinion at this server was too easy stage exp

Back