• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

your first pc

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
what was ur first pc? mine was a 98 old ass windows in 2007 i bought it for $40 i still have it and it turns out better than the other pcs i have bought i have wasted thousands on pcs and none of them have been as good

Pentium III in 2000, 128 MB ram.

1 year later I got 256 MB more ram (for a total of 384 MB) and upgraded from Win2k to XP

I didn't have a Amiga or anything. My first computer was a Intel pentium 386 laptop, about the size of todays 15", but with a screen like half as big. Atleast twice as thick as my current laptop and it used diskets. Powered by Windows 3.0 and 3.1x :p.

have they been better or worst than your newer ones?

Depends on what you mean with "your first pc".

If you mean first PC used, that have to be some old junkbox in school running Win 3.1 (Windows for Workgroups yay!). It even had this cool turbo button that could change the clock speed from 33 to 66 Mhz.

The first PC I ever owned? An old 90 Mhz running Win 95. Harddrive space of around 700MB. No internet of course.

by first pc i mean the first one you actually owned

PS im traying to see the oldest pc i can find thats not huge to buy on ebay ;)

First PC of mine:

SiS 16 Megabytes (Graphics Card) [Yeah it was a Graphic Card! xD]:blink:

128 MB RAM [Good working on 95!]

800 Mhz

HD 20GB

Hope everyone post their old computers!!

Regards,
Nacho!
:thumbup:

AMD K6 300mhz
32mb ram (remember when pluged next 32, that was a boost!)
graphic card smth about 4mb or even less
1gb of hard disc

My First pc ;/

Processor: Pentium III 1.13 Ghz
RAM: 128Mb 1 year later updated to 784Mb
HD: 40GB
Graphics: Geforce 440 MX 32Mb

I didn't have a Amiga or anything. My first computer was a Intel pentium 386 laptop, about the size of todays 15", but with a screen like half as big. Atleast twice as thick as my current laptop and it used diskets. Powered by Windows 3.0 and 3.1x :p.

Had one of those :D Only black and white right?

my first pc called "AMIGA" only wotks with diskettes and has only games in 2D if somebody sells me an AMIGA i will buy it I love this pc

http://www.seriezeta.com/madworld/media/uploads/2009/03/amiga.jpg

Amiga was the "pc" i started to use mostly because it had games!! :eek:

I had those kid computers when they tell you whats the equal of 1 + 1,
Then if you succeded, it screamed "YOU DID IT!, LET'S PLAY AGAIN."

Back