• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]GimOT Warserver 8.41/8,42 (saving chars)

MindRage

Toss Me
Reaction score
Hello.

IP: gimot.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Account Manager or qiuck play: 1/1

GimOT has been revived again and its has been going trough some hard balancing.

The Server has a starting level of 60 and you can level it up until level 130. You can still gain levels more than level 130. but if you die.. you will return to level 130.

We got a special thing with directional spells.
Going fast on the side when casting will cast a diagonal spell.

Buyable spells for 300/400/500 gp
3 for each vocation.

We got a Zombie Survival Event that will give all people a hard challange.

Exp for killing depends on the level of the one you kill.
You gain 2 gold per kill.

Go to the Social Area to buy new runes/rings/potions

Enjoy and happy killing :thumbup:

btw You wont get lower than level 60 incase you die and you keep all your items if you wear the Amulet of loss.

1/1 to make account or to just qiuck jump into the server.

The 8.42 update is great. The extra steps taken to balance the vocations and make playing at 100+ WAY less boring is great. Good job on this one.

FIXES: Many spells have been reformulated and some effects have been changed to ensure better balance between vocations. Just figured I would post the latest changes because they have not been.

Forward the bug ingame along to someone that can fix it. The server is online for those that say they have trouble connecting. Been online for almost 100 hours.

Let me see
Gimo is paing the server
hes the only one lv 200
and he pa all
so
i have to say
WORST OT EVER
lv 200 hit 4k?WTF????

cannot loggin server is offline.

good job make a server and put it offline as fast as possible!... and dont make lvl 200 pa and play on it...

husam, it seems that ur the only complainer here ? <.< I like the Ot too =) Playing it often ^^ but it lags alot sometimes

*BumP*

Alot of balance has been made and the server should be more stable.

Use this forum incase for communication
http://gimot.forummate.com

Donater is also no longer GM, Complain about the staff, But post some '''''''screenshots also.

Stability has been a huge issue, but has been fixed along with some of the balancing. The recruitment of staff has been more strict than before removing a lot of the non dedicated/respectful ones.The newly styled map offers more tactical and fun pvp.