• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Concerning 'the Bruhs'

Tanner

thank you based god
Reaction score
Just leave us alone, please. This would be the second or third time the combination of our members egos + Red's provocation has stirred up our members. I personally do not want to play here again as the server bores me, but I may do so when our members decide to fight here again after the point reset simply because it's something to do. If you don't want to remember us as legends or pros, so be it. I don't care; I don't play this game simply to shape your memories of it.
In before the "if you don't like this server why do you post on the forums?!?!": I like to train my postcount here because it's poorly moderated.

Also: A good bit of people have asked now who our leader is and the best way to answer it is by saying we have no set leader. During battles it's whoever feels up to it or whoever is best positioned to call shots, normally myself, Matt, and Ooth. For general leadership items we just discuss matters and come up with whatever decision we feel best suits the majority.

As Tanner mentioned and I have probably done so on other threads, we might come back when points reset and play for a little while just for fun and thus leave again. Considering we've lost substantial and very important members to our team, some of the original members are doubtful for a return back. However, no matter how we leave (with the server under our control or hanging our heads), the shit talking and such will never stop. People will say, "oh the Bruhs quit because they couldn't handle it", etc. etc (like the first time). However, if we do come back, we won't stop until its under our control once again.

We will never how our full team back which sucks but the members we still do have are good :)

Me, Matt, Tanner, Zarz, Jonas, (missing Sonless + Dalila, and Jaymon)....
idk.. who else?

Bruh History:
Original team consists of Ooth, Tanner, and myself. We got into Cyntara vent one day shortly after joining the server and got hunted just for having a family. We leveled to like 600 and got brought into a war with Raging Sniper (Inner Circle) against Nokbane. Raging Sniper bought us out with his private spawn. After Nokbane surrendered, Raging Sniper found some way to get us kicked out of the guild and hunted. This is when the war between IC and Bruhs happened. Some IC members loved us, such as Matt, Sonless, and Nina. Zarz was the first outside member to join our team. Matt was the second person to "get to know us" and joined our team. Tony Mage was a package deal with Matt, 'cause they played rl tibs together. One day, we tricked Xar into thinking that at the Island Home if we invited him, we wouldn't trap and kill him. What an idiot.. As we were killing Xar, Sonless was in vent using another name listening to Xar say slanders about him. This convinced him to join our team. With Sonless came another high level, Nina. Jaymon joined our team shortly after this.
Although we had tactical superiority IC still have very much more firepower than we did.. and thus we were badly losing this war. We eventually paid out at one point, to level like fkn crazy, but only to get rehunted within 3 days.

Then came Crystallinus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_D4tj-P7V8

This RL Tibia like map/spells (besides Terra Hur LOL) made owning this server a piece of cake.
IC members guised themselves with different names, but soon someone came forth and leaked information.
We had a couple of good battles, we lost a few, but overall we destroyed them and they went back to Cyntara.

At this point, we were very much the owning power of Crystallinus. We gave people full sets + mils of cash just for starting of and playing Crystallinus.. Nothing I've ever seen happen in any other OT.
While this was happening much shit talk was stirring around on the Cyntara forums, as well as in-game. With the introduction of the rebirth system, we came back.

A team lead by Bedento and Golem, won us another victory and eventually pushed Golem to join our team. Sonless had a problem with it, but they eventually sorted it out and all was good.

The game was too easy at this point, and most Bruhs quit.
We came back every now and then to do things such as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6XyGl2NaWU

A lot of shit-talking recurred on the forums while we quit saying things such as: "you got forced off server," "bruhs quit 'cause they couldn't handle it," etc.
Which, as you can tell wasn't the case at all.. (we 3 people v 2 guilds)

Last edited:
Some fun on my knight (500), tanking their entire team.
2gwdhg6.jpg

Brad, having so much hatred for the Bruhs, decided upon himself to clean my house for like the fourth time (as it was the best house in cyntara)
2m6vdvr.jpg

Near end of our second return to Cyntara (few members are missing).
ifs5d5.jpg

I would have way more screenshots of frags, battles, etc. but deleted most of them :(

that story is pretty much it except for you missed out me tanking the whole of IC in BKB and Malice Demons lol it was like 7 v 1?

Ye i believe in the words of bruhs members, if they wanted to back and own the server they would do it but cyntara is borring, look at this zarz = loyal member to bruhs, zarz = leader of absolute brutality, bruhs+ absolute brutality = RAPE TO ANYONE.... But ye its bored to won this shit, you own and then what u get? Nightmares, nightmares and more nightmares.

Honestly, i bet half these ppl that play this ot, wudnt last a week on a real map.

Real maps are fun pvp, this is too but sumthin bout it makes it not as fun.. >.>

nd i do play rl :p

Back