• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom OT project needs you!

1Michael1

Reaction score
I together with a group of friends started an OT project (100% Custom, items, monsters you name it) a couple of weeks back and so far we've gathered somewhat 500 sprites that were either open source or we asked kindly for the permission to use them. However it's not enough, we have far too few items to finalize our map.

Hence, I'm currently searching for the following items and would be happy if anyone had a one or two of the items and would like to share it with us or if not, you may consider making one for us. You would of course be credited on our webpage.

Water (animation)
Borders (we've got most grounds ready and will share them with you if you'd like to make a border out of it)
Railings

That's pretty much what we need so far, as said if you feel like helping out in any way, please do.

Thank you all in advance,
Michael.

Last edited:
It isn't?
I'm terrible sorry if that's the case, would a Moderator please transfer this under the right topic?

theres something called the 'job section'
where most people post if they need someone

Hey, idiot. Did you even read his thread. The tl;dr version for idiots like you, he is requesting a few sprites for his server not a dedicated spriter.

There aren't many spriters left, I would suggest learning to sprite yourself. Gimp can be useful to sprite with.

I've tried spriting and I've done a few but they ain't too good.
Nor can I say that I've the time to learn right now.

ha I found this program
basic_2d_character_sprite_kit-109245-1228628111.jpeg

Features:
•Comes with a built-in editor
•You can generate sprites by selecting different buttons and pressing "Build"
•Comes with Head, Hair, Helmet/Hat, Shields, Body, Face, Arms, Legs and Shoe sprites.
•You can also edit parts for the generator using the editor. (Right Click a part)
•It has a shading tool for interesting shading (Splat)
•Export images in a sprite sheet.
•When you select a colour it makes a shading/highlight palette for it automatically.
•A randomizer for new ideas.

I just uploaded it in OT Tools

Last edited:
I will take a look at that application, Ghost Creations.
Thanks.

About using a search engine (DuckDuckGo in our case) to find sprites, I can safely say that we've done that. Hence the current 500-600 sprites we've got so far. However, as I mentioned in my first post it's not enough, therefore I've made a list of the sprites we're currently looking for that we haven't found elsewhere or been granted access to use.

@ OT

We're still looking for these sprites, we've found a couple of them so far but I figure we rather have the same list up in case we could get better graphics than what we currently got.

Edit:

Mind posting a link to that application in this thread?

Last edited:
Back