• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CustomWar Reached it's Limit!

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Lately my server has been on it's best!, Lately 150 players have been logged on for a numerous hours in a row, and i would like to dedicate this as a special achievement, If i would Allow more than 150 players enter, i'd propably have more right now ;P,
(But ain't got dedicated and don't wanna risk to lagg the players to much) :p

Well here's a screenie: ImageShack - Image Hosting :: heheyfq.png

If your ever feeling lonely or bored, xD Just Feel free to try it out, i guarantee it's an ot worth playing :), Might sound as im advertising right now, but im not.. im just so happy over my achievement and i wanted to share it with you guys!

Soon going to make an ongoing project with my server, to create more Customized ways of spells, Tricky quests, and also a True PvP-Feeling where nobody survives unless they help eachother out as a team, by bringing a Ventrilo IP To both teams!.

Planning on getting a dedicated host ATM! :)

IP: Customwar.servegame.com
Port: 7171

Im sure there are some slots avalaible all the time, cause players can't be logged on 24/7, the server hasn't got an undead mode like Gesiors, even tough i'd like one.

Last edited:
Noobs trapping your quest, plz do something about it.

Which Quest?

Annhilator 1? (Promotion Ring, Exp Scroll)

Annhilator 2? (Outfit Doll, Exp Scroll)

Upgraded Fuck Quest? (Upgraded Weapon for Each Voc, Sd Blocker Legs, a magic cape & Exp Scroll.)

What does it mean "Custom war reached it's limit" ?, for me its abit selfish from your side. Its like you think you got the best one and there can't be better.

Selfish? How is it selfish? What he means by that is that he reached the 150 players he set as a maximum of allowed players online at the same time. Nothing selfish about it whatsoever, at least not according to me.

Im just proud over my achievement ;(, now i changed maplayers to 200, and i got up to 162 the first day :>

Back