• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Duplicate items bot/bug

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Sup hear some people in the back at school talking about duplicating items on an OT, didn't catch the full story.. but is it possible to use a program or is there some bug on servers so that players can duplicate items, but most important of all.. if its true, how can it be prevented?

That would suck for OT owners

@Topic,

With all the current problems on OT's,
I would not doubt it.

I myself only know of bugs for older client versions. :thumbup:

You do not have to worry about this.
(Just do not let your server crash)

Regards.

It isn't possible anymore. You can get the stuff to duplicate for you and what not, yes, but it is not actually there for the game, just the image for you, no one else.

Sup hear some people in the back at school talking about duplicating items on an OT, didn't catch the full story.. but is it possible to use a program or is there some bug on servers so that players can duplicate items, but most important of all.. if its true, how can it be prevented?

That would suck for OT owners

Yes, there is a way but only on the distros released before 12th January 2009, tfs had this bug too, but some days later it was fixed, it was an stupid npc bug.

it's fixed now, so don't worry.

Back