• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

What a great server! Good balance, great experience! a lot of fun. Not getting bored fast, most OT's I stop after 2/3 days I playing already for a week! still enjoy it. pop grow everyday more pp always welcome, great commuinity everyone is friendly :)

9vhzso.png

Okke, please give us some feedback / update info at main webpage :)
If someone is starting to play there, want to have some more info before he will stay here.
Would be great to give info for how long our server is 100% hosted / paid... what things have been fixed, with what are you working with now for example :)
Info about no planned resets of characters.

Now i am speaking on what i know and as a player of Voidcore, not on behalf of Okke. As far as i know the server was paid for at least one year up front. Resets will 'never' happen in terms of OTland never(s) but my gut feeling is that this could be Medivia's Legacy 2.0 (and then even better). Right now theres work in progress (if not very close to finishing) on the new client . Custom quests got scripted, more will follow.

In between multiple tweaks and changes got made for monster. Monster AI is now 100% (if not very close to) to real 7.4. As a player i can say its quite amazing.

When new players decide to start the server they should be aware that its not a walk in the park. Although a lot of active players, including me, will always want to help out with some gear or on some quests, the start will be a pain to do. Therefore i recommend every new player to start with the money tasks (first rat, then cave rat). This will provide you the needed starting money and is easily done. The rules allow up to two MC-chars. So while doing the tasks, get your makers in main. Sadly, and to some extend i am happy about it, the mc's are a need as there is no market for runes.

Last off; Okke is doing everything as a solo project. That makes it things go a little slower fulfilling a full-time job on the side. What he is doing, is done well. Open for constructive criticism, suggestions and oppinions, something i havent experienced in a while as most will threat you like a pleb.

I hope things for new players and lurkers got explained. If not, ask a question and ill try to answer in case Okke wont.

Severe.

Just made a char and will give this a try later today

Hello there everyone,

I'm sorry for being inactive here for a time, players know that I haven't been inactive in the game at all.

I don't feel like creating a post showing a lot of new stuff that took place on Voidcore as it will throw me out of my workflow.

For now, here's a small sneak preview of what Voidcore is going to look like in a few:

iUYDB4W.png

Yes, the client is pretty fully customizable, you can choose if you want extra panels or not, there is a camera recorder, player and manager.

Regards,
Okke

Thanks for help with Visual C++ 2015 download link.
Now everything is working and i can enjoy a new client :)

Last edited:
Hello Otlanders, Voidcore players, newcomers and interessed folk,

many thought Voidcore would die within this month after a "not so huge launch" and some other community-related challenges we had in our way, I've been working hard on the issues we've had, on a new client and a lot of new features and bugfixes.

I'll try to be as brief as possible, if you have any questions please let me know and I'll answer them, every change on Voidcore is well-thought and has been discussed.

NEW UPDATE-PATCH NOTE:

New Features:
  • We have a brand new client! (Otclient with multiple-panel options and camera recorder + player)
  • Sprites have been improved (We now run over 99% 7.4 sprites, the landscape should feel exactly like as in the old days)
  • New Task Rewards - There are over 60 Tasks to be done with unique prizes as rewards! (They'll be update on the website by today)
  • New Outfits - We have in total 15 Outfits for each sex, they can be obtained through questing and skinning
  • Skinning System - Gather monster materials to build your desired outfits (You can craft an Obsidian Knife or a Blessed Wooden Stake to skin monsters)
  • Damage-Balance System - The whole Damage dealing and receiving has been rewriten (it's as accurate as it can get at the moment)
  • Pits of Inferno mechanisms are now working perfectly
  • The forum has gotten way better to use - I welcome every player to discuss stuff through there (Thanks to @Znote)
  • Discord Overlay possible

How to get an Obsidian Lance? -Simply take a Dragon Shield and an Obsidian Lance to the Sweaty Cyclops in Ab'Dendriel and let him smith that up for you, each one gets ready within 24 hours.

How to get a Blessed Wooden Stake? -Oldrak in Plains of Havoc's Temple can sell it to you for 5000 gold coins.

How to calculate your damage input and output?

Max Damage Output (Attack): Your attack skill * Your weapon attack value * 0.066

Max Damage Input (Defense): Your shield's defense value * (Your skill * Your Defense Factor / 100). - Defense Factor is 5 on full attack, 7 on balanced and 10 on full defense. - The defense varies between 0 and the value of the Maximum you can defend, if the damage is higher than what you can defend with your shield and skill it then gets redirected to the armor check step.

The armor Check will be in a range between the two values below (min,max):

Max Damage Input (Armor): Your Armor Value (everything you're wearing that has an ARM value, all added up) * 0.95.
Min Damage Input (Armor): Your Armor Value (everything you're wearing that has an ARM value, all added up) * 0.475.

Everything that goes through the armor is the amount of Health Points you might lose.

Bugfixes:

• The Map has been improved when it comes to 7.4 (I've watched over 2 hours of old Tibia-Cams and rebuilt countless places in details so you can have the best nostalgia feeling)
  • Over 100 Map "imperfections" have been corrected
  • Djinns and Postman Quest have been rewritten, reviewed and tested (Update on Djinn Quest: Alesar doesn't sell items anymore, Yasai sell his items and Alesars together)
  • A few Corpses and Monsters have been fixed (Fire-Elemental did have a small problem with the decay-time, Snake was Type venom and it shouldn't be)

What am I working on at the moment?

• Working on a decent Wikipedia for all the players that need documented quests and information about the gameplay itself.
  • Getting our discord-server an official status (so even more people can find us)
  • Implementing more content to the server (Questline-Wise, Achievements with rewards) - Don't worry when you hear about new content from me, I share a way too strong feeling to oldschool version of this game, I will not destroy the nostalgia by messing up with mechanics, economy or anything else - Everything is well-thought and reviewed more times before getting into game.

Help, my client doesn't work!!1eleven!one!11

Mind that you'll need the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 to run the client, most computers have got it installed already but if you cannot run the client please download it here (MICROSOFT LINK).

My maps?

Yes, your maps are gone, you should start working on getting them explored again, maybe you'll find something new in the way. ;)

That's how the new client looks like:

eV1NTeB.png

See you on Voidcore!

Best Regards,
Okke

Last edited:
hey Okke, not bad server, ive been on it and i see you work really hard on pleasing your players so congratulations for that makes me want to play more and by the way can you give us a preview on the custom outfits u have??? :O

Hi Okke! Thanks for hard work and great updates, on the new features. Looks great! still enjoying the server for already a month now, crazy.. never played a server that long. Server grows every day! Good to see more and more people are coming

I'm not the type of this new clients and honestly I would prefer the old classic client . Because I love the old. But it's so smooth and lovely. The server is great and every day is getting better. Tarek and Okke working hard and it's really easy to contact them. They're always online in game or discord. The work is perfect. Finally we enjoying the big update we waited impatiently. Just say thanks for the hard work and the service from the staff. I been playing the server from the day 1 and played the test server in the first voidcore. I just can't stop playing here.

i tried to play here b4 the reset but it was far too laggy for me being from usa is that fixed now? you had a nice community first time i played a oldschool client without being killed as soon as i got to main

Back