• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

ye not alot of lag now just so lazy to get out of rook takes so long in the begin and dont even need it on an ot XD just let people be in main right away

Very nice server!
Low-rate yet very easy to get started due to the helping community and nice task-list.

Love the new client too!

aha nice ots

we didnt cry when 90 eks did rampage on our 10lvls taking unjust even on empty 9 paladins doing exevo pan in front of dp we knew we'll fuck em later on they had 12129319 makers to frag us it was kinda hard to even reach 4mlv on knight or walk from dp thais to dp darashia

today we had enough people bought house skilled chars and decide to kill them (top lvls) so i log in on my 35 ek and step in front of depo carlin like minute later 90 ek and 50 rp show up (hunted for reporting his farm 9 chars on tasker) we did "mass-log" killed his friend 50 rp by 60 ms solo then ran to defence on park lanes

First ek went smooth he just entered trap himself we log in 15 sorcerer and started sdking him (TAKING YELLOW ON HIM!) we used 35 EK (my char with pk) and 60ms to block him both of those chars skulled there was another ~17 druid to supply us with exura sio in case of skulled too he died pretty easily

Second ek had pk and we couldnt push him he was "smarter" so when he lost skull (calling gm to ban us) we gave him invitation to house and pushed him on doors then closed it and voila he was on uh trap so we log in our second HIGHEST KNIGHT in team (was kinda hard to lvl up some char when they hunt every polish player) 15lv with 50 skills made him uh trap with this char and started attacking with all our power (35 ek 60ms 15 knight 15 sorcerer) all chars skulled he died but while dying he call gm for help and cry like this:
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!

he drop his bp downstairs but i was faster and went up and down took it (he could just move 1 sqm and leave trap)
from his position how it looks:
Imgur

What happen 5minutes later?
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
he banned all our chars rule:
Intentional abuse of weaknesses in the gameplay, for example arranging objects or players in a way that other players cannot move them.

I guess 35 ek with pk is unmoveable or 15 sorcerer (YELLOW SKULLED) with 200hp is too hard

I hope @Okke u gonna talk with tarek because its pointless to even try it out even tho u put much effort its wasted if we couldnt even defend ourself because when we strike back people just cry to gm lmao

Last edited:
corrupted ot
some top levels decided to hunt 35 ek, they kept following and attacking him, so we made a trap and killed them (top levels on server, prolly friends of gm) and then got banned for that with a reason "bug abuse" gg
98 ek crying that uhtrap is a bug and gm agreeing on that rotfl, todays "oldschool" community
don't waste your time here, with such dumb gms this server will never be serious

hN2UecO.jpg

Last edited:
corrupted ot
some top levels decided to hunt 35 ek,
not 35 ek i was 11lv when i first time reported their farm i made this lvl cause they didnt know how to enter hellgate and i hunt there ghouls for 15 h straight specially to hunt them down and take my revenge like real 7.4 players do instead of crying to gm THEY KEAL ME

It is true, Gm Tarek did a big mistake. It wasn't buy - it was called uh trap. That player Big Papa is a noob at oldschool or just is trying to make fake report to GM.
Okke, please don't kill the game with bans like that.

I'm not playing here anymore cuz i can't loging at windows xp (my pc for games :p ), but I like your server so much :/

Not surprised at all. This is a circlejerk server, last edition GM blocked me when i try to PK top level.
Atleast i did not get banned like you guys.
Corrupted server - don't play anything these guys make.

Not surprised at all. This is a circlejerk server, last edition GM blocked me when i try to PK top level.
Atleast i did not get banned like you guys.
Corrupted server - don't play anything these guys make.
well it wasnt okke's fault he picked tarek for gm he got prolly spammed by 20 ppl which played this server for 4 months "BAN THEM OR WE QUIT" i understand his decision but its stupid as fuck wouldnt call it corrupted server tho

let okke sort it out the problem is okke/tarek listen to crybabies

So you (the 2nd highest lvl on the server) cheat as fuck, but you think it's justified because the lootrate is x1. You don't get punished for that. Then you hunt a guy for reporting your farm, because he is a troublemaker. You also cry to gm to ban him instead. When you are attacked back and get killed in a legit way, you cry to gm even more, this time about "bug abuse", so he bans us without any clue what it is about, because he never played tibia. Good story, for sure it's gonna help to create a good image of this server.
You've just confirmed that we got banned by a biased gm literally only because you were crying to him for that.

The funniest is that we didn't even use mass noob chars or anything. We were 3 ppl on 4 chars on this action, that's all and chars who trapped you were in fact those that were fighting. Even on your own screenshot everyone can see that: https://i.imgur.com/meopQ5H.jpg
Your bad luck is also that we cammed the whole thing. But I can't be arsed to keep arguing on this bullshit. For me it's clear what kind of player you are: a noobish kiddo who wants to feel big, follows low levels trying to make them pay, then gets outplayed by 15 lvls and cries to a friendly gm - because cheating apparently isn't enough to pave your way to "rule" a nearly empty server, you still need gm's help. Of course all this behind some grandiloquent idea of "building peaceful community". Tbh this was one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a while.

Besides, that's a rly dumb rule to forbid blocking people. I mean, when there is no way to break it, like in pz or rookgaard, then sure. But in pvp action? might as well add swapping system or make chars walk through each other rotfl.

Bah, "oldschool".

Last edited:
You know right i could make u rs in this trap but i just told my mates "na dont do this let him play just kill him once for following us for week or so"

and about my low lvling speed... i had to skill up to 70 before i start exping also i was followed by 3/4 of this server still manage to reach 35lv just dying 3x when i was 35 skills and 2mlv 15lv empty knight

When i saw how u crying on discord yesterday and u just started cursing at okke i just told everyone that theres no point to keep this drama and we'll quit this server to let people like u play "old school rpg community" its the last and only server u could play with ur pvp skill and knowledge and my aim wasnt to destroy community we wanted to join voidcore make it more active and have some fun with u guys i think fighting with 30lvls against 80+ is pretty fair but for some ppl not

U still act like "im helping community!!!!!!" but i doubt u helped anyone with 9 mcs around just made some people quit when they realise someone abuse mc so hard did u see us crying to ban u later? Nop so be a man and stop crying

heres ur farm:
SHUt your play!

everything on tasker... same night ur farm got killed by rots then u started sneaking us so basically okke told u "next time i ban u" and u run this farm for whole night anyway when okke went to sleep we stopped u from farming by killing ur bot makers thats why u hate us so much

I got nothing to okke/tarek its not their fault people like team blocker/dip set playing his server

Last edited:
so this server is pretty much low rate nastarius? the client and outfits stolen from Ryans ot. does it have all the same custom spawns and content also?

Hello everyone,

just to calm everyone's wounds about what happened this week: The faulty-banishments were undone by yesterday at 11 PM.

I'll be gathering people tonight on discord to discuss the rules topic and rewrite them with the community that plays the game.

As I said before it's up to me to care for the game, it's not a player's duty, therefore players do not choose who get's banned or not, that's why I must be fair towards it and stick to the rules, I think so far I haven't broken anyones trust on me or my work.

@Ryan Warlord: No, nothing is stolen here, they've been bought - a.k.a. negotiation between server owners - I do not steal from people. -> Only the client's layout art (since nastarius isn't operating anymore) and the sprites aswell (as you can't find them anywhere around) + The layout has a new color-theme, new buttons, completely different text-console and functions.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Last edited:
Hello,

to all of this mess: I did all I possibily could to make the lives of people that decide to random-pk around harder. I set the frag to 36 hours duration, red skull duration is a month long.

Why to argue with the administration when you can sort this kind of issue out in the game itself? It's Tibia basics, I don't even think I should be writing this down, but as the posts regarding this issue won't stop, here I am.

Tibia 101 (a.k.a. life lessons):

- Never Trust Anyone
- Be prepared for any circunstance
- Be careful where you step
- Sort your stuff out yourself and do not bring your problems to others.

Real tibia had such issues back in the day, there is nothing you can possibly do against a random-pk, there is nothing you can do about other people thoughts and personality.

As I quoted in past posts, I have to be fair even if someone decides to kill another, it's a game in which it's allowed, otherwise it would be non-pvp. If you're not fine with other people just ignore them. Not because we have direct contact through discord and I often chill out with everyone there means that I'll tend to change the rules or see any subject in any matter other than my owns for any certain ocasion. I'll never be corrupt and you can count on that.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

and then some of them would make guild to pk and pvp then hunt u down and u would quit lmao

Back