• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

buy bot msg priv
You're so clueless it's amazing, want to know WHY mastercores has the potential to be the best war server? Because there's no pay to win. Sure you can buy a character, but the character wont be significantly higher than any other character. Sure you can buy runes for irl, but everyone can make equall amount of runes themselfs or buy with cash from lootbagging. This server has 2x lootrate and 4x mana regen. paying to win give you literally no advantage at all. on this server EVERYONE has a fair chance.
So if a team get shit on here, it's ONLY because other team is better. Simple as that :) but u dont know anyuthing abouit stuff like this because u only play on lvl 40s and chase venezuelans/brs and then u post videos on how many sds u aim on a lvl 40 venezuelan running in a straight line for his life xD
sure you can pk but the great yellow skull that lets ppl kill yellow skull without getting yellow skull helps

Last edited:
ur still playing after all ur 3459834 posts about selling char/quitting ot? :O it's almost like its a good ot to play on despite having a few problems

I can requote my post, "I am playing here, becouse there is no other good OT to play atm, but when smth good will have it starting date, I will leave then, sell char or smth"

I am not type of guy, who sees "Crashes Fixed 100%" , and server still crash 4 times a day, I am not this type of Guy like @ofrivilligjude to say : "EVERYTHING IS OK, perfect server".

You're so clueless it's amazing, want to know WHY mastercores has the potential to be the best war server? Because there's no pay to win. Sure you can buy a character, but the character wont be significantly higher than any other character. Sure you can buy runes for irl, but everyone can make equall amount of runes themselfs or buy with cash from lootbagging. This server has 2x lootrate and 4x mana regen. paying to win give you literally no advantage at all. on this server EVERYONE has a fair chance.
So if a team get shit on here, it's ONLY because other team is better. Simple as that :) but u dont know anyuthing abouit stuff like this because u only play on lvl 40s and chase venezuelans/brs and then u post videos on how many sds u aim on a lvl 40 venezuelan running in a straight line for his life xD
it only has potential as much as gunzodus now. #ezodus-gunzodus-newserveroduswhennomoneynoobus whats next after runecore? cavecore?

aint saying the server is perfect, but it's still in agood state and with some improvements it could become really good. which is why its extra boring to see ungrateful guys like you spamming negative stuff about the server 24/7 instead of actually posting some constructive criticism & feedback to help & make the server becoming good.
just try to show some appreciation about a owner that actually cares about his server & is improving it instead of just throwing shit at him whenever you get the opportunity to, or else the good hosts will just leave the OT community and we're stuck with shit HR server that reset every 1-2 weeks

aint saying the server is perfect, but it's still in agood state and with some improvements it could become really good. which is why its extra boring to see ungrateful guys like you spamming negative stuff about the server 24/7 instead of actually posting some constructive criticism & feedback to help & make the server becoming good.
just try to show some appreciation about a owner that actually cares about his server & is improving it instead of just throwing shit at him whenever you get the opportunity to, or else the good hosts will just leave the OT community and we're stuck with shit HR server that reset every 1-2 weeks
the constructive criticism is actionally CRY for help from us to make the server stop crashing.

did u see any single fix? client is still shitty u can dash and walk diagonal without any delay so mwalling somebody's face has no point

i love moments when im trying to drop empty bp of uh and instead of moving bp i move whole window with bp or expanse chat xD right clicking monster/player and theres no red box around it red hp monsters on battle appear as fully hp and not targeted or monsters which dissapear from battle window xDD trying to loot gps from monster and moving its corpse to my extra right pannel closing my bp for gold 10/10

still not fixed sio though wall uh formula also on full defence as ek i block 200+ dmg but on full attack i just block 20-30 at best wtf xD

cool server because u can just rush lizards until server die with 2x more exp/h than on tomb? xD Yeah just "little" fixes and server would be great xDDD

Its fucking orshaabal ots with a lot of crashesh and without any single fix since its start

HOW LONG IT COULD TAKE FIX A SINGLE THING? You cant sd whole stack so when somebody is stacking up/down all u can do is ue cause everytime u try to sd stack u sd yourself nice 7.4

YOU CAN FUCKING ROPE YOURSELF ON MWALLED ROPE SPOT XDDD

cant wait for first real battle on this crashcores with those bugs

MasterCores -Forum
haha somebody put his chars on bed and wake up dying XD nice 1.5 year working

Last edited:
Wait .. I dont understand - if you dont like this server then stop playing ~ You are only crying but u still playing ... Where is your point ?

Some retards are just postig 5 times each page so to get attention and call it "constructive critism". Anways those poeple are playing 6 hours a day theirself. How stupid are this kids lmao

Ok Realtalk now.
first of all i dont even play the server because im busy in reallife with building my future!
maybe the server isnt 100% free of bugs but i see gms working on it all time.
congratz to the developers for the big success and also im happy for everyone who can enjoy this very popular server with that big of a player-online-count right now!
guys u know we (older guys who are talking mainly in forums) playing those oldschoolots for almost 10 years already and there wasnt even one server who reached that numer of online players!
just enjoy it enjoy fights hutning, be patient with the staff and they will for sure try to fix those issues as fast as they can when they actually find the problem.
good luck to everyone i wish you the best friends and enemies, love ya all :)

Ok Realtalk now.
first of all i dont even play the server because im busy in reallife with building my future!
maybe the server isnt 100% free of bugs but i see gms working on it all time.
congratz to the developers for the big success and also im happy for everyone who can enjoy this very popular server with that big of a player-online-count right now!
guys u know we (older guys who are talking mainly in forums) playing those oldschoolots for almost 10 years already and there wasnt even one server who reached that numer of online players!
just enjoy it enjoy fights hutning, be patient with the staff and they will for sure try to fix those issues as fast as they can when they actually find the problem.
good luck to everyone i wish you the best friends and enemies, love ya all :)

well said :)

did u see any single fix? client is still shitty u can dash and walk diagonal without any delay so mwalling somebody's face has no point

i love moments when im trying to drop empty bp of uh and instead of moving bp i move whole window with bp or expanse chat xD right clicking monster/player and theres no red box around it red hp monsters on battle appear as fully hp and not targeted or monsters which dissapear from battle window xDD trying to loot gps from monster and moving its corpse to my extra right pannel closing my bp for gold 10/10

still not fixed sio though wall uh formula also on full defence as ek i block 200+ dmg but on full attack i just block 20-30 at best wtf xD

cool server because u can just rush lizards until server die with 2x more exp/h than on tomb? xD Yeah just "little" fixes and server would be great xDDD

Its fucking orshaabal ots with a lot of crashesh and without any single fix since its start

HOW LONG IT COULD TAKE FIX A SINGLE THING? You cant sd whole stack so when somebody is stacking up/down all u can do is ue cause everytime u try to sd stack u sd yourself nice 7.4

YOU CAN FUCKING ROPE YOURSELF ON MWALLED ROPE SPOT XDDD

cant wait for first real battle on this crashcores with those bugs

MasterCores -Forum
haha somebody put his chars on bed and wake up dying XD nice 1.5 year working

Hello peasant. Ohh, I mean paying customer

I have to inform you 10.77 player that Tibia 7.4 was always like this. We got all formulas correct and we made this in 1.5 years.

And something you don't know is that in real tibia 7.4 during Halloween, you could get nightmares while sleeping and die in your bed.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND STAY AWAY FROM BAD DREAMS AND FREDDY KRUGER, MUAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Customer support
Mastercores
GM Skim skim

so many kids
said a guy with some drawing of a retard as avatar
1517952588452.png

This is the worst server I've ever played.

- 12 gamemasters on one server and server full of bots.

- big lags and crash every days

- client and pvp system on this server it's parody

- gm ignore all raports wait only for cash from many mc bot farms on server where playing maybe 200 players and 800 rune bot farms.

- gms no search boters only he wait for anti bot shit system search they.

-here work bot who have function > copy and paste automatic code and this parody anti bot system can't make banned any one cheaters who use this bot , this can ban only retards players who use tasker and no recorded on tasker logaut and login in every 5 -10 minutes.

-game wort system - if no hunt many monsters every day you have dmg hits in pvp like shit.
If your game wort = 0 then your hits in pvp = 0 >>> this server it's beautifull server , you cant make pvp if no hunting any monsters every day.

So it's shit server full of bots who can legaling boting here.

Go guys check online list when 1000 + online here and you cant see here more than 40 mages who ahve mroe than 50 lvl when 1000 + online so here play maybe 50 mages / druids and 150 rp / ek >>>> all other = rune bot makers how they have here.

So spoiled servers and their owners should be removed from the ots server list forever, because it is the worst shit that exists and steals the players from better servers, because they are fooled by this broker, who lures them with advertising and an artificial number of players created by the rune farm bot.

This is the worst server I've ever played.

- 12 gamemasters on one server and server full of bots.

- big lags and crash every days

- client and pvp system on this server it's parody

- gm ignore all raports wait only for cash from many mc bot farms on server where playing maybe 200 players and 800 rune bot farms.

- gms no search boters only he wait for anti bot shit system search they.

-here work bot who have function > copy and paste automatic code and this parody anti bot system can't make banned any one cheaters who use this bot , this can ban only retards players who use tasker and no recorded on tasker logaut and login in every 5 -10 minutes.

-game wort system - if no hunt many monsters every day you have dmg hits in pvp like shit.
If your game wort = 0 then your hits in pvp = 0 >>> this server it's beautifull server , you cant make pvp if no hunting any monsters every day.

So it's shit server full of bots who can legaling boting here.

Go guys check online list when 1000 + online here and you cant see here more than 40 mages who ahve mroe than 50 lvl when 1000 + online so here play maybe 50 mages / druids and 150 rp / ek >>>> all other = rune bot makers how they have here.

So spoiled servers and their owners should be removed from the ots server list forever, because it is the worst shit that exists and steals the players from better servers, because they are fooled by this broker, who lures them with advertising and an artificial number of players created by the rune farm bot.
blablabla, stop playing.

im having fun lets go!

They are crying and today the server will hit a new record of online players xdd look
what players? I only see ghosts difference is on real tibia if u go to thais depo there is actually plenty of people here every depot is empty XD 500 online and 1 person dara dp pls

Back