• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make poi shortcut like real tibia!

Dragonista

Reaction score
Hoi,
On real tibia you can access the shortcut to the thronerooms when you have stepped on 1 throne, on Shadowcores you must've made full poi to access that teleporter and it's really annoying if you wanna hunt in there and haven't finished full poi.

Ye and its SOOO hard to finish poi, its like imposible... I mean ye.. you need to get a team and you have to kill things... Just make a tp in every tp > tp room > the desination..

-.-

people whine about energy walls not working like real tibia, why can't I whine about poi not working like real tibia?

You are obviously retarded but yeah, haters gonna hate~

I guess that is hard to make POI because have the lever, I think that u have to take this off, this is so boring and this make have less team to POI

I guess that is hard to make POI because have the lever, I think that u have to take this off, this is so boring and this make have less team to POI

Hahahaha
levers hard ? you are idiot

levers - 10 min :)

Maybe levers is to hard for your brain? xD

Last edited:
Hahahaha
levers hard ? you are idiot

levers - 10 min :)

Maybe levers is to hard for your brain? xD

Maybe understanding is too hard for your brains. He obviously means the lever for the stone before the sealroom

people whine about energy walls not working like real tibia, why can't I whine about poi not working like real tibia?

You are obviously retarded but yeah, haters gonna hate~

Funny, it takes mby 10-15 min if you kill the monsters to make the levers, there are maps on tibiaml and tibia.wikia, and its explained so any retard can read it, Since I can and you dont? How come im the retard?
And its a real map, not a custom map. If you wanna just rush to the reward join an evo server or smth.
WibbenZ

It's working as explained on TibiaWiki, which says you can use the necromant house shortcut when you have been in the reward room. You can use the levers shortcut when you have been at atleast one throne.

"After Update 8.4, once you visit reward room, you are able walk straight to the hall between the thronerooms trough a teleport located on the second floor of the Necromant House. Note that whoever did this quest before the update, must go into the reward room again in order too be able to go through the teleporter." (The Pits of Inferno Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more)

Back