• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maveria Reborn - Coming back online soon!

Would you play Maveria?

• Yes, looks great!

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Yes, but could use some changes...

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Maybe, but needs to be some changes...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, seems average

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No, don't like this

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Wouldn't this spell render Druids useless, since they used to be the ones paralyzing targets in order to be able to trap them? With this stun you won't need paralyzes anymore.
No, this locks the moment completely whereas paralyze will slow down the targets mobility and stop the target from healing for a brief time. With the Lightning chains you can still heal just not move anymore. So Druids are still really useful here since you could Stun paralyze combo for some good strategy.

Last edited:
No, this locks the moment completely whereas paralyze will slow down the players mobility and stop players from healing for a brief time. With the Lightning chains you can still heal just not move anymore. So Druids are still really useful here since you could Stun paralyze combo for some good strategy.

Thing is you're running this on a 9.83 version, meaning even knights now have an insane healing spell. You can't heal with pots while in paralyze, yet you can use exura or whatever healing spell to get rid of the paralyze. Sorcerers are going to be so much more viable, since paralyzes aren't used for more than the trapping potential in the newer versions, you're not going to outheal 6 mages SDing you when you're stunned either.

Well if its 6 to 1 then of course the odds are against you anyway. But my combat system is not the same as vanilla 9.83, you have a brief time in paralyze where you can't even use exura right away to break it. This isn't a long time of course. But that aside think about this; you are teaming with a Sorcerer, it wouldn't be as good to have 2x Sorcerer since the Stun lock is a global spell, meaning the player can't be stunned two times in a row consecutively. It would however make sense to team with a Druid since the paralyze isn't effected by the Stun lock global resistance. So you can go from a Paralyze into a stun or vice-versa. But you can't use double stun lock with 2 Sorcerers.

Also remember that Druids are receiving combat customization too. So they are far from enviable :)

Spell Spotlight: Poison Blade
Knight spell that heaves a poisonous blade at the enemy target, causing them to become drunk for 7 seconds.

Spell Spotlight: Holy Flash
A damage over time spell that will inflict 35 damage each tick but also provide increased holy damage on the target it was used on (if area spell any other creature in the radius). When a Paladin casts any Holy spell on a target that is taking damage from Holy Flash that damage is severely increased.

Last edited:
What you think about add critical chance to weapons? something like:
Critical Chance +4%

Spell Spotlight: Explosive Shot
A powerful explosive shot dealt by the Paladin class. This spell deals damage and stuns a target for just under 1 second then leaves the target burned taking 10 damage each tick.

Spell Spotlight: Shapeshift
A Druid spell allowing them to manipulate nature, shapeshifting into a beastly Panther. Shapeshifting gives the Druid increased mana gain, speed and max mana for 3 minutes. Shapeshift has a chance of triggering Enraged shapeshift, which gives slight increase in those previous mentioned stats.

You got some nice features and ideas though it personally doesn't fit me at all, all the arena points gear grinding, fancy new spells (though love your spell spotlight), town portal scrolls etc. is what makes me not like about tibia :) it's where Cipsoft is heading and I'm in love with the old tibia whitout all the fancy features that makes life simple :) but anyway good luck it looks nice atleast :)

You got some nice features and ideas though it personally doesn't fit me at all, all the arena points gear grinding, fancy new spells (though love your spell spotlight), town portal scrolls etc. is what makes me not like about tibia :) it's where Cipsoft is heading and I'm in love with the old tibia whitout all the fancy features that makes life simple :) but anyway good luck it looks nice atleast :)
Thanks for the feedback, I would encourage you to try out new things. You might find you like how it plays! Anyway all my changes are heavily focused on being user friendly and creating a new factor of PVP and PVE immersion. Hope you will try it out atleast :)

Thanks for the feedback, I would encourage you to try out new things. You might find you like how it plays! Anyway all my changes are heavily focused on being user friendly and creating a new factor of PVP and PVE immersion. Hope you will try it out atleast :)

well
thats me irl. :D

Joking aside i love trying to things i just don't usually like them :) i don't like userfriendly i don't like easy i don't like pvp without servere death punishment i usually like playing hardcore modes in most games, but i also like reading and watching others projects and even though they might not suit me as a gamer they suit me as a fellow OTlander and i might try it depending on timing :) so i wish you the best :)

well
thats me irl. :D

Joking aside i love trying to things i just don't usually like them :) i don't like userfriendly i don't like easy i don't like pvp without servere death punishment i usually like playing hardcore modes in most games, but i also like reading and watching others projects and even though they might not suit me as a gamer they suit me as a fellow OTlander and i might try it depending on timing :) so i wish you the best :)
Well Maveria's PVP will be intense and only for the best most hardcore player :)

Bump for maveria, will be posting the closed BETA thread tomorrow, keep your eyes open for it :)

So I have to go away for the weekend, the BETA will be pushed over to next week. Will post the thread before I leave so I can send the invites out once I get back. Look forward to it.

Back