• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seriously.

Valael Creator

Reaction score
GM's is unbelievable unfair, banning a one single person 06:30 - when EVERYONE who's online botting? Better o make /close 00:00
Since NO - ONE play manaully, better to close the server.

GM's is unbelievable unfair, banning a one single person 06:30 - when EVERYONE who's online botting? Better o make /close 00:00
Since NO - ONE play manaully, better to close the server.

You know to 100% that bot is illegal, still you cry when you get banned? <.<

Erdamonia vem fan är du ingame?
Sluta kommentera varje thread som kommer upp fitt horunge

Keep English in this thread.
Well, gamemasters takes care of botters, but all botters can't be caught.

When we ban one botter, we'll get about 40-50 private messages at the same time, with only reported botters. And then 20-30 private messages with like 'itanz plx', 'u make me dragonclaww?'...
So we can't read through all PM's. That would be extremely waste of time. But we of course try to caught all botters.

And yes, I judge bot as 100% illegal. Some players says that they've heard that it's legal to bot while siting at the computer.
I don't care. If you are botting, and I've proved it, you are feeling the banishment in your vanes.

Back