• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Torres transfer confirmed by Chelsea F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Inactive
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
It is now confirmed by both Liverpool and Chelsea that Fernando Torres has signed for Chelsea. A most brilliant day for all of us Chelsea supporters!

Drogba & Torres alongside eachother. Need I say more?

Last edited:
I'm not so much into english football but I have heard that Liverpool is doing very bad, selling Torres will not make it easier for them to get back...

I partly agree with you. They have signed both Suarez and Carroll though, who are both proven to be great strikers. Suarez has yet to try the English premier league out though, and Carroll is hurt (?) at the moment. So they would have to settle for N'Gog as their only pure striker for a few games. Which could cost them some points.

£50 million.

Ps
cuentas-calderilla.jpg

>.<

£50 million is surely a lot of money, no doubt. And in my personal opinion, there should be a transfer limit in modern football. Unfortunately, there is not. Anyhow, imagine if they would actually spend that much money, with coins. Would be so sick, lmao.

And as of Torres, I believe the best of him is yet to come. In my personal opinion (yes, I have personal opinions!!!1) he has been rather unmotivated at Liverpool the past two seasons, and has only (this is more of a rumour than my personal opinion, but might as well be true) proven himself worthy this season in the game against Chelsea F.C. and the most recent games and this could be because of the fact that he wanted to impress Chelsea knowing that they have shown large interest in signing him. And for him to have a shot at any titles in the near future, Chelsea is a wiser option for him.

According to The Sun (I know, it is not the most reliable source in most scenarios) Carroll is a done deal for Liverpool until 2016, Torres (2016) and Luiz (not sure?) are a done deal for Chelsea.

EDIT: Liverpool has confirmed Carroll.
EDIT2: Chelsea has confirmed Torres.

Last edited:
Well, I'm sure the owner of Liverpool is doing something right, too early to say it's a bad thing to do.
We all saw what he did to the Boston Red Sox and I wouldn't underestimate that.
He took ownership of the Red Sox, constructed, and guided them to their first World Series in 86 years.

I would like to mention that I honestly have no knowledge whatsoever concerning baseball and am unable to comment on that statement of yours. However, I believe they might be on to something, yes. At least they couldn't screw it any worse than the previous owners. Leaving Liverpool was not the owners decision though, it was all Torres'. He was the one who was unhappy with his current situation and submitted a transfer request.

And as a Chelsea supporter, I am thrilled he did. I believe Torres, along with Drogba of course, can create wonders.

Chelsea F.C :D, I must await the gameplay of Drogba and Torres :p
It is highly likely that Torres may have his debut for Chelsea against his former club, Liverpool at Sunday. Could it get any more emotional and personal than that? I suppose only if Torres would be the one settling the gamescores. Lmao, I can barely imagine that...

There will, undoubtedly, be a numerous amount of streams.
ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV usually brings a lot of quality streams to all sorts of sport events. Just visit the site at the time of the game, and you'll find a stream.

Torres went to the worst club in England :D

Manchester United for ever :D

All my respect for Torres is gone. You don't do this. You don't tell everyone that you're a professional and that you will honor your contract and then, three f*cking days before the transfer window is closed he turned in his written transfer request. I will never feel anything for him again, besides disgust. If he's playing on Sunday (I actually hope he doesn't) I hope that they'll break his legs right off.

Torres went to the worst club in England :D

Manchester United for ever :D
You wouldn't call Chelsea the worst club in England, if you weren't threatened by us. So I'll take that as a compliment. ;-)

All my respect for Torres is gone. You don't do this. You don't tell everyone that you're a professional and that you will honor your contract and then, three f*cking days before the transfer window is closed he turned in his written transfer request. I will never feel anything for him again, besides disgust. If he's playing on Sunday (I actually hope he doesn't) I hope that they'll break his legs right off.
I do agree with you that the way he left Liverpool was not the ultimate way. However, he deserves to be at the top fighting for titles, and as unfortunate as it may be, Liverpool is not much of a threat these days. One day - no doubt. But today? I am afraid not.

Besides, look at it this way. If you were hired as an employee in a currently small company with rich history, and with promises of evolving to what it once was. You would first be positive about it, but after a while you realise that the company that you are with, are going downwards rather than upwards. One day, one of your top competitors come along and offer you a great salary and a quicker way of earning your status as a top employee. Would you not take it? At least consider it? I can guarantee that the majority of people would take the better job (I'm not saying Chelsea is better than Liverpool, that is up to every each and one of us to decide for themselves. This is merely a comparison). At least Torres stayed for three rather poor seasons.

I do understand that you wish that players should stay committed to their clubs, I partly agree with you. However, I am also aware that clubs are almost nothing but employers and have learned to not expect life-long commitments. You should as well. A life-long commitment are most common by local (local as towards to the club) players, and if Fernando was supposed to be loyal to any club, it would most likely be Atlético Madrid. Not Liverpool. Not Chelsea. Now, I do know that he has declared his love and eternal loyalty towards Liverpool, but he is human like the rest of us. We all do mistakes, and we all change our mind every now and then. He may still love the club, but has realised that if he wishes to gain a few trophies before he quits with professional football at absolute top level, he would have to switch sides.

And once again, I do agree that requesting a transfer when there are only three days left until the transfer deadline is not the ultimate way.

I would actually say that Chelsea haven't really got the chance of winning any trophies, at least not this season. Perhaps saying that there is a better chance of winning titles(in a near future) in Liverpool than in Chelsea is a bit drastically but I do think that the work and effort that NESV is putting to the future of Liverpool Football Club is amazing and I am a 100% sure that they will be winning titles within a reasonable future (perhaps this will happend after Torres retirement). My point is that when Roman Abramovich gets bored of his little toy he will most likely dissapear and he will surely take all of his money with him, which leads to a broke club which will probably have to resign. Finally, if I didn't make my opinion clear, I'm very cleft about Torres choice. I actually think that he did a misstake when he signed for Chelsea FC.

didn't torres have ynwa on his armband at athletico madrid? what a kiss ass xd

I would actually say that Chelsea haven't really got the chance of winning any trophies, at least not this season. Perhaps saying that there is a better chance of winning titles(in a near future) in Liverpool than in Chelsea is a bit drastically but I do think that the work and effort that NESV is putting to the future of Liverpool Football Club is amazing and I am a 100% sure that they will be winning titles within a reasonable future (perhaps this will happend after Torres retirement). My point is that when Roman Abramovich gets bored of his little toy he will most likely dissapear and he will surely take all of his money with him, which leads to a broke club which will probably have to resign. Finally, if I didn't make my opinion clear, I'm very cleft about Torres choice. I actually think that he did a misstake when he signed for Chelsea FC.
I believe the only shot of a trophy we have this year is actually the Champions League trophy. I am not saying that we will win it, but we certainly have the chance of doing so. And yes, I do agree with you that NESV seems promising for the future of Liverpool, but I also believe you'll need a season or two to get the new team together. I am thankful for whatever Roman has invested in Chelsea, and will forever be so, but Chelsea was a club before Abramovich tagged along, and will be if/once he leaves as well. Surely not as rich as we currently are, and we would probably be losing numerous spots in the league. No doubt. But the investment of Torres proved Roman has no intent of leaving the club. People keep saying we are out of money because we really haven't spent that much in late years (except for Torres), that is not true at all. We have a brilliant squad, and need only the occasional changes like every other club.

Mistake or not - only time may tell :)

didn't torres have ynwa on his armband at athletico madrid? what a kiss ass xd
It is possible, I really don't know.

Champions League? I don't think so, although it's possible. About your squad being brilliant, I'm not too sure about that. Perhaps this year, and the next one but then what? The average age is quite... no, I'd say it's high and a lot of the keyplayers in Chelsea will be finished in the next two or three years and quite frankly I don't see a change of generation coming. Anyhow, all of this will be revealed eventually :)

If Torres will play on Sunday they will kill him in anfield... ;)
And some words to Chelsea: maybe it is nice for Fans of the owner is a billionair or sth.. and i have nö Problem with it in General... But it sucks if they just buy numbers of Players just because they have the money...
Some Clubs eitles hard for having a good Financial Background and These Clubs just have the Money because of their owners..... Don't want to write more Now because it sucks ob iPhone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back