• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Torres transfer confirmed by Chelsea F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Liverpool - stoke City Now... -> Suarez: 2:0
WHO IS TORRES????

Champions League? I don't think so, although it's possible. About your squad being brilliant, I'm not too sure about that. Perhaps this year, and the next one but then what? The average age is quite... no, I'd say it's high and a lot of the keyplayers in Chelsea will be finished in the next two or three years and quite frankly I don't see a change of generation coming. Anyhow, all of this will be revealed eventually :)
I never said we would win the Champions League, I am just saying if we are supposed to win a trophy this season, the Champions League sounds most promising, or possibly the FA Cup. And what I meant with brilliant is that we do not actually need more star players, we have enough of them and belong at the top of the worlds greatest league, the Premier League. Not that we have the best squad out there. We are currently aiming for a lower average age amongst our players. A lot of our latest transfers suggest such and we have an excellent youth academy. :p

If Torres will play on Sunday they will kill him in anfield... ;)
And some words to Chelsea: maybe it is nice for Fans of the owner is a billionair or sth.. and i have nö Problem with it in General... But it sucks if they just buy numbers of Players just because they have the money...
Some Clubs eitles hard for having a good Financial Background and These Clubs just have the Money because of their owners..... Don't want to write more Now because it sucks ob iPhone ;)
The match is being held at Stamford Bridge, not Anfield. If you discount this transfer window, Chelsea have not really spent that much money the past seasons. We had our fun of spending, and it payed off, now all we have to do is to keep our squad at the level it is by an eventual transfer every now and then like every other club. Having a stable or excellent economy without an extremely wealthy owner is something you should cherish! It is an outstanding achievement indeed.

and we have an excellent youth academy. :p

You have an excellent youth academy? Please name a few players who were brought up at your academy in the last ten years, besides John Terry (who actually came from West Ham at the age of 15).

I feel that I am misleading you with my 'big' words. What might be excellent to me, may not be excellent to you. What I meant is that I believe our young lads are playing great, I like them and believe some of them may have a future in our club. And comparing us indirectly to one of the best, if not the best, youth academy of the 21st century (at least early/mid part) seems a bit unfair to me. Anyway, to mention two rising "stars" from our youth academy; Mancienne & McEachran. Especially McEachran.

I'm requesting to close the topic now seeing as you and me are probably the only ones interested (in one way or another) in the move and we are getting rather off topic.
Good luck and lets hope for a ridiculously amazing game tomorrow!

Last edited:
Indeed, close the thread. By the way, I'll open a new thread tomorrow when we've kicked your ass

Haha looking forward to it ;-) It'll be the other way around though. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back