• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turn Doodads into Creatures

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
As the thread title says, go find a sprite that's used as doodad in tibia and turn it into a creature. It's pretty fun to do for anyone who wants to experiment with sprites. You can also add your own kind of twist or create multiple variations / vocations of the creature, etc...

*my sprites got deleted from the place they were hosted at, and I cba to re-create/upload them :( *

Let me see your ideas! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I attempted to make a scorpion
6d3hVe.png

uE94R2.png

And meet

rockerfella

MAQihT.gif

Last edited:
So kawaii, desu desu!

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet babby jesup , that looks terrifying. I think I could turn that into an animated creature, thanks for the idea :O

Some positioning of the legs etc may be needed but I would love to see this.

Dat rabbit <3

I still think my rock is best :3

MAQihT.gif

Too bad this thread 'died' so soon, I was looking forward to see some fresh ideas.
Hope this will liven it up a little, these are some frankensprited trolls that I'll use in NNW (not from doodads, but whatevs :\)
0wkzbjw90dwccfn0xz53.gif

No, I seriously haven't had any free time :c
As soon as I grab some, probably over the weekend, I will give it a shot. Doesn't seem like something too hard to make :3

A nice bump for my good 'o friend Shadowsong. Hopefully this will get some posters!

Shadowsong, i can't see any of the sprites you made, could you please upload them to imgur instead ;p

Back