• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

US - How it should be? Full RL Project 10.96 - ALL FEATURES - [DISCUSSION]

How it should be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zak.Tibiam

Reaction score
GRTyIFS.png

Hello everybody's Otland community,

I've been watching the current servers lately and have only disappointed me with administrators, useless errors, bugs, etc ... Everyone knows what is lacking today is a serious team with commitment, with time to devote to the server and take the project seriously. We all know that the tibia is only defazando over the last days and every day is losing more players and the community that was formerly united today breaks over the day. I have a project FULL RL 100% which I've been updating every day, but Naot ine order to leave it online, just like updating along with the TibiaRL but come realizing (Without saying I'm better than anyone else, away it) that the project is better than some current servers and also the commitment will speak louder about the server durability. With that I'm developing a project with three possibilities to put online.

Possibility 1 - Open a fully server RL 100%, including access. New respawns, Retro PVP, New Features, Low exp (30x) Stages, Private War System Area, Store SHOP "in game" (Store without many items, just the essentials to keep the server online).

Possibility 2 - Open a server also 100% RL but without access missions for nothing, Retro PVP, New Features, average exp (100x) Stages, Private War System Area, Store SHOP "in game" (Store with addons sale, mounts , items, etc.).

Possibility 3 - Open a server also 100% RL without access missions for nothing, RetroPVP, New Features, average exp a little easier (250x) Stages, Private War System Area, Store SHOP "in game" (Store with addons sale , mounts, items etc).

QLYy4gj.png

Clarifying a few things:

RetroPVP - When I say RetroPVP mean we seek to go back in time in relation to the damage in the game, to make it more dynamic and also more fair for those who are Level High or Low Level. For example: SD of Damage in hitando players about 200-240 according to Level and ML.

Today servers have lost the essence of the old and good PVP and appeal to runes and infinite ammunition and the like. Our goal is not this, but to seek to bring together players who still enjoy the true essence of the tibia without opt for 'Pay To Win ".

That staff Otland community, leave your suggestions below as should be the server.

Regards Zak.

xkLqf7l.png

I would go with a combination of them to be honest - I prefer low rates but there's nothing wrong with a store selling quite a few stuff.
Also, quests to access certain areas sounds nice. Players that do quests will be rewarded with more exclusive-ish places to hunt with less competition, which sounds like a good idea.

With that said, from the options that were given, I'd pick option 1 because low xp rates are the most important thing among all the criteria.

I would go with a combination of them to be honest - I prefer low rates but there's nothing wrong with a store selling quite a few stuff.
Also, quests to access certain areas sounds nice. Players that do quests will be rewarded with more exclusive-ish places to hunt with less competition, which sounds like a good idea.

With that said, from the options that were given, I'd pick option 1 because low xp rates are the most important thing among all the criteria.
I agree with you my friend. But you do not think with the EXP low we could not remove access also some areas? Such as Catacombs of Oramond? For who will hunt there should be a certain level. So access to certain sites would be "useless" do not you think? Because even if it is to make access to the players TibiaRL. You know what I mean?

I agree with you my friend. But you do not think with the EXP low we could not remove access also some areas? Such as Catacombs of Oramond? For who will hunt there should be a certain level. So access to certain sites would be "useless" do not you think? Because even if it is to make access to the players TibiaRL. You know what I mean?
Yes, I get that, high xp rates allow for faster access to "cool" content such as high level monsters and such. That's a fair point. However, why not make the low level content enjoyable and interesting too?

My point is, instead of rushing to level 200+ and gettingo into the "cool" part, why not start at level 1 and work your way up to level 200 in a fun, enjoyable way? I get it, it's difficult, but I'd love to see that.

Nonetheless, you are correct - to some extent. People won't enjoy hunting rotworms for hours, right?

Yes, I get that, high xp rates allow for faster access to "cool" content such as high level monsters and such. That's a fair point. However, why not make the low level content enjoyable and interesting too?

My point is, instead of rushing to level 200+ and gettingo into the "cool" part, why not start at level 1 and work your way up to level 200 in a fun, enjoyable way? I get it, it's difficult, but I'd love to see that.

Nonetheless, you are correct - to some extent. People won't enjoy hunting rotworms for hours, right?
About that my friend, what I meant is that the hits are details as to the low exp not think it will only hunt in good places who are level high is not it? And so, I think a low EXP but would be interesting without access to the places would not be a good alternative providing excellent gameplay?

I would vote for option number one. I like the new tibia zones and changes and expert pvp seems fun =3

I would vote for option number one. I like the new tibia zones and changes and expert pvp seems fun =3
I also think the players should go in the possibility one my friend, let the most dynamic and fun game! Keep leaving your feedback: D

Rl map? I choose 4. Create a custom project instead of hosting bad copy of tibia.com.
custom design is not a good idea, few players like projects like this, I think it loses much the originality of the tibia, we are looking to make a RETRO project, but with all the features of the tibia and tibia 10.96 RL

Thank you for your opinion, continue giving us your feedback: D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back