• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
shit server
agree. Stupit polish PAers. toxic community. Nothing to do with nostalgia 7.4. If u have a server like this, and u have like 1100 players on start. And u choose to hold on rookgaard, increase the god damn raid spawms. Really 0.5 level every 15 min was realistic. 200 people running every cave. second day still took so long to get out of rook. I just getting bored already on level 5 and I can tell, that never happend before.

agree. Stupit polish PAers. toxic community. Nothing to do with nostalgia 7.4. If u have a server like this, and u have like 1100 players on start. And u choose to hold on rookgaard, increase the god damn raid spawms. Really 0.5 level every 15 min was realistic. 200 people running every cave. second day still took so long to get out of rook. I just getting bored already on level 5 and I can tell, that never happend before.
Polish powah kiddo, respect that

First day of server and Punio opened a dead body at the tombs with 250K inside. It's impossible to get this money in few hours of game on the first day.

Few minutes later as a magic the money is at his depot. Good luck for the teams that take this server serious you are fighting against Punio and his friends that has full money.

GM_PUNIO_MONEY.png

I've never understood why Punio will only play on servers in which the owners give him and his team all the advantages. He's that good at this game, surely he would want a challenge?

He's that good at this game
xd
only good on realesta
non existing everywhere else
you kinda answered yourself
without inf supplies he cannot do shit
he even reported mass pk to GM that was allowed and GM banned everybody on screen who killed him on ramonia xD
pk player who can't play properly, half of ppl are equal to his lvl with hands right now, it's not 201x year anymore

First day of server and Punio opened a dead body at the tombs with 250K inside. It's impossible to get this money in few hours of game on the first day.

Few minutes later as a magic the money is at his depot. Good luck for the teams that take this server serious you are fighting against Punio and his friends that has full money.

View attachment 79588
That sucks, glad i just played for a few hours, i died once and cameback to darkrest.

xd
only good on realesta
non existing everywhere else
you kinda answered yourself
without inf supplies he cannot do shit
he even reported mass pk to GM that was allowed and GM banned everybody on screen who killed him on ramonia xD
pk player who can't play properly, half of ppl are equal to his lvl with hands right now, it's not 201x year anymore

I couldn't really care less about him, but to say "half of ppl" are equal to his level is just rubbish. There's nothing wrong with admitting he's damn good at this game.

Most corrupted ots ever, "punio" Loots a dead body 1 day in to the server with a guy loosing 250k in backpack. Makes sense, the server is resetting every month and people still play this retard server! Goodluck LOL.

Could you show gyazo or some video about this moment when Punio find 25cc on body?

The attempt to undermine the server's reputation was likely rather ineffective and morally questionable :D