• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? really guy? really? u want to fucking say u dont have a problem when ur in T3/t4 gear? well no shit. but the average Barb is in T2 and maybe 1 T3 at lvl 1k and without IH they will be unable to leave Elfs or Orcs. Tainted creatures hit WAY harder than they will be able to handle on fucking Tears.

Dont you dare compare urself with the population of barbs when u know damn right fucking well you are way above them.
no-1 is going to get high enough lvl to tank when they cant level worth a shit! so even considering them a tank is out of the question.

only way they will be used is as an Alt character that gets botted 24/7 at places he is WAY overpowered to play while his main is out doing other things.
id say more than 60% of people dont have this luxury. and thats not a pulled number out of my ass.

Edit : And you want to change the power on Tier sets too? how about u build ur own game Syn.... ur gonna destroy so much that zot is turning into " Oh that server? its nothing like the old, i left it"

cause once u make it weaker and add in new sets. its going to take 7 still to make an upgrade then the upgrade feels like shit.
so u might as well make it 5 per upgrade or 4, and then u have to re-emberce everyone whos merged T3 and T4.
and once again another core system changed.

- - - Updated - - -

17:52 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Eternal. He was killed by Gagnam Style.

This took 2x for me to succeed in killing him in face to face pvp.....

But i tried to do it on my 1.5k Barb and i couldnt even come close and he could overpower my healing quite well...

this most deff shows that barbs are so OP. he flattened it.

Last edited:
I'm working on an update that will hopefully balance EQ in terms of transition from T2->T3 / T3->T4. All equipment will now give the same stats, and the same percentages. This will make the transition from t3->t4 armor less insane. I'm also removing magic damage percent from equipment and will now scale spells / runes on the weaponry skill.

what the fuck... REALLY ? remove deathzots name... DO IT... this is not Bills original OT....... Magic damage % was 1 of the biggest CORE features deathzot ever fucking had...... WTF IS WRONG WITH U?

what the fuck... REALLY ? remove deathzots name... DO IT... this is not Bills original OT....... Magic damage % was 1 of the biggest CORE features deathzot ever fucking had...... WTF IS WRONG WITH U?

Do you even read? lol

Do you even read? lol

yes and my post reflected yours quite well, your going to make it something thats part of a players core, so no longer making lower lvl characters stronger. no longer feeling stronger when u get new gear, no longer having that pride in ur set, now ur set will just be something thats required for dmg reduction to move onto next area or Regeneration. ooooh, and u will prolly have skills on more pieces of gear. skills.... im highly doubting that will feel anything like magic power % since the reason ur taking magic power away is an overall Nerf. people liked having diversity in the pieces instead of all the same shit new name new slot.

I'm working on an update that will hopefully balance EQ in terms of transition from T2->T3 / T3->T4. All equipment will now give the same stats, and the same percentages. This will make the transition from t3->t4 armor less insane. I'm also removing magic damage percent from equipment and will now scale spells / runes on the weaponry skill.

yes and my post reflected yours quite well, your going to make it something thats part of a players core, so no longer making lower lvl characters stronger. no longer feeling stronger when u get new gear, no longer having that pride in ur set, now ur set will just be something thats required for dmg reduction to move onto next area or Regeneration. ooooh, and u will prolly have skills on more pieces of gear. skills.... im highly doubting that will feel anything like magic power % since the reason ur taking magic power away is an overall Nerf. people liked having diversity in the pieces instead of all the same shit new name new slot.

So, can we have the frozen starlight as an unique? That's a cool wep :p

I want the frozen starlight ;D

Biggest mistake you have made so far is telling people exactly what you are planning to do. Telling people that you are removing magic dmg percent makes them panic...

Ok so here is how its going down. Magic percent is being removed, it is being merged into weaponry. What this does is simplify the balancing process by making 2 similar stats into 1 main stat that does the same thing anyway. So instead of having +150% magic damage and +150 skills, you will instead have +300 skills. Skills will then be calculated as a percent damage increase at a 1:1 ratio. This changes nothing at all as far as equipment is concerned. You are still getting a percent damage increase, it is just easier to read.

Now on to the equipment changes. Each piece right now gives its own set of bonuses, what this does is forces players to build a certain piece of equipment before the other. The reason this is bad is because people are in t2 and then make 1 t3 armor/helmet and increase their damage by 2x. This jump in damage is leading players to believe that vocations are imbalanced when in fact it was just 1 piece of gear making them hit really hard. So to fix that, all the stats of all the pieces of a tier set are being added up and then divided into each piece so that each item in a set is an equal upgrade. Due to this idea, no new tiers will be added... the original 6 will remain (as far as I know)

really? really guy? really? u want to fucking say u dont have a problem when ur in T3/t4 gear? well no shit. but the average Barb is in T2 and maybe 1 T3 at lvl 1k and without IH they will be unable to leave Elfs or Orcs. Tainted creatures hit WAY harder than they will be able to handle on fucking Tears.

You act like I started with tier 4 at level 1... I played through the content just like you did. Also you are not suppose to be killing titanium golem at level 1k with tier 2...? At least not solo and not on a mage lol. Stop acting like a moron.

remove deathzots name... DO IT... this is not Bills original OT.......
You are absolutely right.
1. This is not bills OT
2. This is not deathzot its deathzot restoration
3. This is not a clone, its a modernized version of a fun ot that can be better balanced nowadays with modern otserv.

Last edited:
Been someone who allways went the same things which obama fought for, this time Im against him.

This is NOT The old DEATHZ ot. Its Synth's ot. He can make WHAT EVER he wants to with it. If you dont agree to the stuff he does than well keep playing or leave since you play solo 24/7 there wont be a bad influence into anyone else. Your choice.

I think that this is a good change, now you won't see an insane bump in damage because you got legs or armor, and now boots and rings will be worth something so you can actually trade them for other pieces...

Whats up with the server syn? Im losing connection 24/7 :S And im playin dota2 at same time without any problems :S

the serv is working fine for me, haven't noticed any lag or anything :/, how bad is it going to be for barbs, cause i might just switch back to my guardian...

the serv is working fine for me, haven't noticed any lag or anything :/, how bad is it going to be for barbs, cause i might just switch back to my guardian...

I really feel like barbs will be fine. I was the one who suggested the removal of IH and UH so my opinion may be biased in that respect however I have done the math and on paper the numbers make sense. Worst case scenario Synthetic just adds IH back for us if need be. I really feel like the panic for barb nerfs are a bit excessive, we will be fine guys :)

Whats up with the server syn? Im losing connection 24/7 :S And im playin dota2 at same time without any problems :S

I am having the same problem, other people say they are fine though. I am on the west coast, would be interesting if you were as well. Might explain our issue.

I was just worried when i heard about a damage reduction and health reduction, their damage is already lower than most other vocs, but their massive health offsets this... i agree with uh/ih being removed though, all i use is barb tears anyway

the amount of rage in this thread is unbareable.

Do you ever see a custom otserv thesedays? No.
Do you see a server with more than 4 classes? No.
Why the fuck are you complaining? This guy has created & put in his own time for this server and all your doing is raging.

Maybe if you didn't act like a total fucking dickhead then this guy would listen to you? CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

st0p being a fucking inbred.
if you don't know what that is, search it.

edit;
mostly pointed towards ombamansasihsior
the guy who can't figure out his own name so takes someone famous because he wants to be him.

the amount of rage in this thread is unbareable.

Do you ever see a custom otserv thesedays? No.
Do you see a server with more than 4 classes? No.
Why the fuck are you complaining? This guy has created & put in his own time for this server and all your doing is raging.

Maybe if you didn't act like a total fucking dickhead then this guy would listen to you? CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

st0p being a fucking inbred.
if you don't know what that is, search it.

edit;
mostly pointed towards ombamansasihsior
the guy who can't figure out his own name so takes someone famous because he wants to be him.

Love you even more now (no homo)

Major Game Update 11-7-2012

• All equipment now gives the equal stats per tier
  • Magic Dmg % Removed
  • All Weapons have been reworked
  • All spell's have been re-coded with a new formula
  • Weapons & Spells now scale on the weaponry stat
  • Weaponry increased spell & weapon damage by 1% per 1 weaponry skill
  • Obliteration & Black Hole & Meteor Storm were buffed
  • Ultimate Explosion now deals 10% more damage then poison storm
  • Ninja's ranged weapon damage was nerfed by roughly 15%
  • PvP -Damage lowered by 50%, this will make PvP more balanced