• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i see that now, i edited in my post that i missread XD i just woke up lol, its sad that there atking slower but im guessing the hp up is great :eek:

Well i see alot of people are worried about the disadvantages of the doners but i got an idea... Close the donation shop for the first couple of days so the server can start again without all this worrying. Also syn told me the other day he will be adding in new zones for 500-1k so im hoping this wipe will do well.. personally i am a donator but i would have no problems with this...

Well i see alot of people are worried about the disadvantages of the doners but i got an idea... Close the donation shop for the first couple of days so the server can start again without all this worrying. Also syn told me the other day he will be adding in new zones for 500-1k so im hoping this wipe will do well.. personally i am a donator but i would have no problems with this...

so i just suggested this like 8 minutes ago. lol

Sorry didnt see it lmfao just jumped around on reading the posts, 2 great minds must think alike =p

*New level 1000 area located on Pandora Island; Tainted Crocodiles
*New level 3000 area located on Kokoa Island; Angry Hydras

C/P from the website.

The problem with donations is some people literally donated yesterday, how can I hold them from the person for a week? I know personally who donated on my server and I have no problem with them having an advantage because none of them are power abusers, and more then half of them don't even have bots. I think allowing donations will allow people who get T4 to give out Tiers they loot in the begging and will overall help the server progress faster in the begging so it's not as much of a grind for T1. Anyways if you want to see a list of changes go to DeathZot. I'm updating that page in real time and going to add every single change before the server is re-opened in the next hour.

thank you syn because i was about to rage cuz these people are saying that the donors would make it terrible for other players and as a donor i want donations up and running asap because i can assist the noobs in getting there gears im not gonna just kill everyone i just want donation items to help me kill and level and assist others in leveling and getting items

*UNIQUE; Warlock Amulet; 6% Max mana + Health regeneration
*UNIQUE; Berserker Amulet; +10% weapon / spell damage

Wont these disappear? So is it going to be like the runic amulet from the crafters (sami-rare)?

well i guess my opinion would be bias cause i have't donated. Even still I think you assuming everyone will be helpful with their donations and power above other players is not so accurate. SURE their will be some maybe most that help others because they want to see the server thrive, but greed is human nature lol. There will be some who just take a GREAT advantage of the fact that they are ahead they will leave behind the non-doners and the helpful doners. I guess we wont exactly know until it happens however.

Lol? Most of the donors are nice? You such a silly man. I've yet to see much kindness for 90% of the people who play. Just people acting all kinds of anal about someone saying something or another. And I've yet to see any donor other then Xagul give out anything.

Wont these disappear? So is it going to be like the runic amulet from the crafters (sami-rare)?

They last forever, and no they cannot be crafted

Lol? Most of the donors are nice? You such a silly man. I've yet to see much kindness for 90% of the people who play. Just people acting all kinds of anal about someone saying something or another. And I've yet to see any donor other then Xagul give out anything.

The thing is you probably couldn't name 5 donators :|

They're unique's so I doubt they'd just disappear. Especially considering a Falcon Amulet is better then them both.

they last forever, and no they cannot be crafted

The thing is you probably couldn't name 5 donators :|
Well once i got the falcon amuulet it disappeared, I do not know if it was supposed to or not but i did notice it was in the donation shop

Well once i got the falcon amuulet it disappeared, I do not know if it was supposed to or not but i did notice it was in the donation shop
Yeah they disappear on death, but you can buy them with gold as well. I think wasting 3 RP on them would be silly.

Obama guy, Eternal, Thoren, Xagul, Koodles, Twakwakejs(somethingofthesort), Canop, Archlord. Need I go on? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back