• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What makes a server "fun"?

What makes a server fun?

• Good active communities

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Good pvp, balanced vocations

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

$W@G

EZ-$-Money
Reaction score
Right now I'm trying to work on a server. People always talk about how some of the older servers were really fun to play. What are some of the things that make a server "fun"? I hate playing on servers that are way too serious and I'm trying to make one that people will really enjoy :)

There are many threads like this one, make a simple search maybe you'll even find my answers...
I mean like really, one thread like this (if not two) per day.

There are many threads like this one, make a simple search maybe you'll even find my answers...
I mean like really, one thread like this (if not two) per day.
In the time you spent typing this as your answer you could of just of answered his question...

A server with an actual economy that isn't based on the donor currency, then its worth playing

In the time you spent typing this as your answer you could of just of answered his question...

A server with an actual economy that isn't based on the donor currency, then its worth playing

Well in the time he created this thread he could have searched on google and open at least 10 tabs with similar subject in less than 5 seconds.

Well in the time he created this thread he could have searched on google and open at least 10 tabs with similar subject in less than 5 seconds.
Why are you such a pompous ass on this forum?
When its not about helping you your an ass to everyone around you as if your subject matter is more important than anyone elses..

Why are you such a pompous ass on this forum?
When its not about helping you your an ass to everyone around you as if your subject matter is more important than anyone elses..

Yeah I'm sorry about that trying to make some people less lazy. I'm searching something before asking...
And I'm trying to learn many things, especially recently.

You're right anyway.

@ ontopic
Just try to add interesting features.
Sometimes complex RPG can satisfy players: big storyline, quests/tasks.
Other players can enjoy simple things.

Really depends on the base of the project.

Your asking the wrong question... any server can have a fun aspect to it.. i've sat on the most SHIT servers for days just to beat a random quest that's hard or a gambling event to try and break it and cheat 100CC out of it.. Question should be.. "What makes a server worth playing"... I don't just have fun when I play tibia.. I feel many emotions.. Tibia back in the day made me happy, angry, pissed, sad,.. etc.. xD What makes server worth playing cant be based off of 3 answers of a poll..... wtf.. lol everyone does different things to have fun. Thats why theres hundreds of different types of servers... What makes a server worth playing?? A host that dedicates their time to his/her players, and cares about the players...not money.. donations.. etc..

Last edited:
I agree with Evans, the fun factor instead of new vocs or super complex spells you can work into turning Tibia into your desired or dream game, with the community

Back