• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Summ :
- You cannot close doors when a monster is standing inside of it. It will send a cancel message like "3", some debug code you forgot to remove maybe?

- When opening the questlog and selecting an entry and then closing the detailed view again the actual questlog is not focused, so you cannot completely close the questlog by pressing escape twice. You have to click on the window first to focus it.​

1. I can't manage to pull off the first one to test it myself. I keep attacking the monster instead. How did you do it?
2. Is that a bug? I need to talk to Jolle (our client guy) and hear what he has to say about it before I can add a point.

Anyways you get a point for the mountain wall bug, and one for the article error. The one with borders (or ground missing) is not a bug, just ugly/bad mapping. It can be seen all over that mountain.

-

@Explorer :
+1 for blackboards.
+1 for market.
Smoke is not a bug, it's actually suppose to look like that. ^^
+1 for the hammer. I thought I added it, damnit! :)

-

@Moj mistrz :
+1 for the jail. Yes, they are supposed to be locked. You can still kill them if you use spells or ranged weapons.

Heya, i cant find the Physfs.dll file i need to run the program, i did find the 120.dll file when i used that windows thing but not trace of that physfs.dll. We are a few guys who cant seem to fix it and id appriciate any help we can get!

Heya, i cant find the Physfs.dll file i need to run the program, i did find the 120.dll file when i used that windows thing but not trace of that physfs.dll. We are a few guys who cant seem to fix it and id appriciate any help we can get!

It will be updated in the new patch 0.0.7 that will be coming tonight or tomorrow. So you will be able to play after that. Sorry for the problems :(

It will be updated in the new patch 0.0.7 that will be coming tonight or tomorrow. So you will be able to play after that. Sorry for the problems :(
Thanks alot, finally some hope, although like 6-8h wasted time to try fix it to work xD

@Samuro
1. I stand at 385, 1181, 7 the door above me is opened, I get a skeleton to stand in the door, then I rightclick -> "Use" and nothing happens but I get the cancel message "3".
2. Is rather an inconvenience, something you can close it with escape sometimes not.

272, 951, 7: Sign says "Boruch's Fruits" but he is only selling drinks.
407, 1096, 7: When digging for the hidden hole you can also spawn scarabs, which should not be possible.

@Samuro
1. I stand at 385, 1181, 7 the door above me is opened, I get a skeleton to stand in the door, then I rightclick -> "Use" and nothing happens but I get the cancel message "3".
2. Is rather an inconvenience, something you can close it with escape sometimes not.

272, 951, 7: Sign says "Boruch's Fruits" but he is only selling drinks.
407, 1096, 7: When digging for the hidden hole you can also spawn scarabs, which should not be possible.

Ok, new points added.

Hello! I found today this bug.
7wTQgHp.jpg

But beside the arc is good.
8V5Bt68.jpg

@Bincon : That's an OTClient bug that we know of already. Thanks for reporting it though, keep it up! :)

I was walking around the tortoises and noticed that Frogs doesn't use haste when it does in real tibia. Intended or just monster script going wrong? :)

I was walking around the tortoises and noticed that Frogs doesn't use haste when it does in real tibia. Intended or just monster script going wrong? :)

Frogs don't have haste in tibia. At least not according to their wiki.

But I know they use it. I tryed it 4 days ago and don't think they changed it. :) Its not big of a deal but was just noticing this :D

But I know they use it. I tryed it 4 days ago and don't think they changed it. :) Its not big of a deal but was just noticing this :D
Hm? I don't remember frogs using haste in tibia. I'll have to investigate :)

-

Anyways, I'll be off during the day but once I get back home my mission is to create moar(!) missions for lower levels. I get feedback that it's not fun to have tasks everywhere.

That is some feedback Im willing to backup. Hence you have a great server on your hands you should consider that and to make it balanced. Not every item for every level should be obtainable either. Not 100% sure on how that is now.

I wouldnt change your task system. It is something I even remember doing the last area when Therran was Ramurika. And it is "fun", atleast rewarding.

Something to consider is like errands to npcs, even more sruff of collect and get payed. Eg Britta the Witch ("Bring me 3bonelord eye, 3 tarantula eggs and a spider silk and you will be rewarded")

Im not sure what systems you have, woodcutting is one. Do you have mining? And so on.
Hows the fishing system? I caught one regular fish so far but didnt put attention to it.

One thing I also consider by playing this entire weekend is that you will have to update content fairly quickly. You will run into people grinding this fairly quick and then have nothing else to do? or you might have secrets that I dont know of yet :D you also might wanna consider finnishing rest of the content before an official release if this is not a plan already.

The creature products should ofc be sellable (and I know you already keep that in mind)

You should also advertise more of this server I think its a low playercount for an open-beta of a custom made server.

Im wishing you all good luck and hope this succeed!:D

XO7jCKw.png

Swimming does not work here, also there are some blocking water tiles.

In the underwater area there are quara scouts which are normally only in non underwater areas.

"Guard Dewey" does not respond to keyword "job".

Last edited:
Captain Jack'O Really bug will be fixed next patch. It's already done. ^^

I'll look at the chest bug once I get home in 2 hours. +1

Swimming bug. +1
Quara scouts will be replaced. But it's not really a bug. Just a bad decision I made when I mapped that place.

Keyword for Dewey. +1

Can u add OS XP support ?

I need to ask our client guy for that. But we're not really developing our server with a 10+ year old OS in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
The physfs.dll issue has been fixed. Update your client and it will work flawlessly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back