• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Camual discussion thread [Already Full Sound Based OTs]

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
vEuUo.png

Camual is a mix between two good games: "Tibia" and "Diablo 2". Camual is being developed since January 04, 2012 till now. From a short developing time Camual had big major includes. Camual Open Tibia Server is not as Tibia anymore. However, it is still being called an Open Tibia Server, and I want to hear your opinion about what you think and would like to enjoy in this Role Playing Game world.

I want to introduce for you this amazing and powerfull server game features. As a normal RPG it must have sound effects and his history. In Camual Server everything is powered by Sound such as: Creatures, NPCs, Items. Even a small equipment seller have his own voice and history.

But sound effects is not everything that I can offer for you, Camual have around 70 custom graphic items at the moment. Actually, everything is planning to be changed in equipment and creatures, maybe only some grass and walls will stay from orginal Tibia. Not only this, but also Camual will have most of Diablo 2 needed spells for every vocation, there wont be Tibia spells at all.

Short introduce about vocations - there will be 5 vocations: Sorcerer, Necromancer, Paladin, Barbarian, Amazon. all of them have most required diablo 2 spells. Soon will be short gameplay video for all vocations and a small introduce how it looking just now:

Sorcerer a lighting vocation, her powerfull skills can shock everyone in her way. She is very diffucion and complicated vocation to play with her you need not only skills but also a strategy.

Necromancer an undeads lord, he is the one who can bring death to born again. Necromancer is very addictable by creatures, he must slay one and sacrifise creature body to call his life to live and serve for him.

Paladin a light sword vocation, Paladin just loves to be fast and do everything as possible faster. You will love to see how fast your enemy dying by your Incredible speed.

Barbarian maybe Paladin is a fastest sword vocation, but Barbarian is a spirital leader, he will enchant and spirit his party members, also barbarian is the one who can carry heavy cavalry and two weapons.

Amazon is a bow lover, she never leave bow from her hand, amazon can cast every element arrow and as much as she can take in her hand. Amazon is very apt and she have the most spells from all vocations above.

At the moment I can't decide should I keep it PVP or Non_PVP world, however for first open beta this server will be Non_PVP to gain totaly balance by creatures.

Newest things done:

27th January 2012
When you are attacking with weapon a creature you will hear how you attacked if you are attacking with a bow you will hear how you attacked it with this bow and so on.

28th January 2012
When you are exploring map, entering new caves, islands, your character says own sound words to feel like you self playing in Camual World.

1st February 2012
When you advance level you instantly gain one skill point with that skill point you can boost your any skill, to make it stronger. Max skill level is 20.
I also added to client background Camual wallpaper.

16th February 2012
Added MF system you can increase your chance to get items and money by wearing items, also even if item is same it have its own different armor/defense value or other including attributes. So to fight for Perfect item will be difficult. You will find a screenshot down.

19th February 2012
All spells have their own sounds, thats the true RPG feeling.

20th February 2012
Improved spell sounds, also made that if your vocation amazon and you cast cold arrow or fire arrow spell which changes your arrow cast to fire/cold arrow, you also will hear not basic arrow shoting but, you will hear that freezing or fireing arrow flying to your oponent, when your fire/cold arrow spell ends you shooting and hearing same basic arrow sound.
Also just now done, when your player character dies, you will hear his/her last death voice for every vocation last death voice is different and random to not become booring, also all players in your screen will hear your last death sound voice.

21th February 2012
Added portal system, actually I scripted it like month ago, but just now made it bugless because server beta start coming soon and all major fixes/adds already done. So Town portal system will work as in Diablo II also when you cast town portal scroll or book you will hear how you portal opens.

24th February 2012
Just done drop items sound system, that was hard c++ work, you will hear and notice every sound of your dropped item, Example: If you drop boots you will hear and all players in screen will hear how your boots was droped, if you drop armor everybody will hear how you droped the armor. This works for every item in game for gold, for all equipment, books, scrolls and so on. Now its really full sound based Open Tibia Server !

9th March 2012
Upgraded spells sound alot. In first way I made them it was using alot of cpu now it's shortened as much as possible also made them very pure and light.

18th March 2012
For amazon added new skill - Distance Mastery. With this skill amazon can boost her distance level 20 times.

19th March 2012
Today added my own programmed long time ago dreamed video player in Tibia client, in our server when you spot boss monster firstly you will safely watch a video about it. Also npcs will show videos about other cities, and it will add again awsome RPG feeling. To make this - was extremely hard for me. Down You can find simple video in youtube how it is looking.

21th March 2012
For sorcerer I've added 2 new skills they are "Lighting Mastery" and "Energy Shield". With Lighting Mastery it will boost her magic level 20 times, Energy Shield will work similar as Magic Shield.

26th March 2012
Made new half Diablo2 feature. When a monster dies monster corpse drops items. These Items can be taken only by monster killer for 10 seconds, after 10 seconds the dropped monster items can be taken by anyone. To make this I have used half lua and c++ however in future I will make it in pure c++ code.

06th April 2012
In Rogues Town are 5 npcs same as 5 vocations. Every vocation have his own npc which will tell a special introduce for you. Example: You are Barbarian and you first time met Charsi and said to her Introduce. Charsi will say "Wow you the barbarian..." And a nice introduce about you and herself. If yuo say second time to charsi introduce she will say same introduce as for every people. Same with all other Rogues Town npcs.

08th April 2012
An Amazon introduce of how it's fighting in low level. And a show-off how monsters, skills and so on, is working at the moment. Since its the first video about character introduce, only now you can feel the Camual rpg. This video didn't have any sound effects. What you heard and saw is developed in client section. Down you can find video link to youtube.

12th April 2012
Barbarian can now equip two weapons in same time. This will work for one-hand weapons, and it will be double increase damage if you wield two of them in same time. Example: if you hit 10 damage to fallen with one sword. With two equiped swords you will hit 20 damage. Other vocations cannot equip two weapons at the same time.

03rd May 2012
Many things have been done within these days. However the mainly thing done is totaly rescripted upgrading skill system. Also since such awsome things done I working on vocations spells. The only one vocation totaly done is Sorcerer, and theres coming Sorcerer introduce which is really amazing. I self love how sorcerer is done now, it looks so good when I playing shivers going over my body of such beutiful sound and effects features.

07th May 2012
Camual - Sorcerer Introduce

08th May 2012
Now done all five vocations. Each vocation have 10 custom spells so total is 50 spells with own sounds. Now left only some more monsters and server will be done.

A real power of sorcerer in high level, this is one of best records I done and also please comment it, maybe you dislike something or like something?

Camual - Sorcerer Introduce - YouTube

P.s. sorry for kinda bad quality but watch video in HD

10th May 2012
Items now giving colors for player outfits, this means if you wear cap (Item is brown) your head will become brown as you like wearing it. I am in think this feature will give nice rpg feeling. If you no wearing item your head will become white. White color means player dont have anything equiped. You can see screenshots down.

28th May 2012
Our last update was at 20 day, within 20 days many things have been done:

When you buying stuff from npc and you don't have money in inventory but have money in depot, NPC will sell you selected item and will take money self from your depot.
Created alot of monsters, currently there is avaible 53 monsters. All of them is custom and with own sound voice. Also boss monster death have very own special effects.
ACT I and ACT II is done...

Screenshots:

K7lQL.png

Shoping is always like gamble, you never know what armor abilities you will get.

hgWeK.png

Armors Different attributes, fight for perfect item !
dvSam.jpg

Equiped items gives real colors !
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Videos:
Small Camual intro - this will be launching as start on every game play videos which are coming soon.

Camual - Andareal Awakening - YouTube

Simple video about how videos are going to be launched in game. And a small gossip about npcs and how the server planning to look. This video hadn't any sound effects, what you heared and seen is developed in client section.

Camual - Game Introduce - YouTube

An Amazon introduce of how it's fighting in low level. And a show-off how monsters, skills and so on is working at the moment. Since its the first video about character introduce, only now you can feel the Camual rpg. This video didn't have any sound effects. What you heard and saw is developed in client section. Down you can found video link to youtube.

Camual - Amazon Introduce - YouTube

A real power of sorcerer in high level, this is one of best records I done and also please comment it, maybe you dislike something or like something?

Camual - Sorcerer Introduce - YouTube

*Watch in HD.

Last edited:
Bump.

Newest things done:
When player attacking with weapon a creature you hear how you attacked if you attacking with bow you will hear how you attacked with bow.

Sounds fun. I'd like to join BETA if possible.

But also, please keep it to pvp! Else things get boring too fast and things will be too easy. Tibia is a unique game in the feature that if you get in trouble with someone, you may have to compare your powers, and the loser, may have to leave the server for being hunted. Or making a new character. This is something very fun and brings the game alive, and should not be destroyed when you develope your own mix of Diablo and Tibia.

Bump.

Newest thing done:
When you exploring map, entering new caves, islands, your character says own sound words to feel like you're self playing in Camual World.

Bump.

Almost done skill points developing. Small introduce:

When you level up you will gain 1 skill point with that skill point you can boost your any instant spell to be better.

Bump.

Done all spells and spells skill boost. And client background wallpaper.

Newest thing done:
16th February 2012
Added MF system you can increase your chance to get items and money by wearing items, also even if item is same it have his own different armor/defense value or other including attributes. So to fight for Perfect item will be diffucion. You can find screenshot down.

Armors Different attributes, fight for perfect item !
dvSam.jpg

Just now, added all spell sounds, that was extremally hard, spell sounds gives amazing game play effect !

20th February 2012
Improved spell sounds, also made that if your vocation amazon and you cast cold arrow or fire arrow spell which changes your arrow cast to fire/cold arrow, you also will hear not basic arrow shoting but, you will hear that freezing or fireing arrow flying to your oponent, when your fire/cold arrow spell ends you shooting and hearing same basic arrow sound.
Also just now done, when your player character dies, you will hear his/her last death voice for every vocation last death voice is different and random to not become booring, also all players in your screen will hear your last death sound voice.

21th February 2012
Added portal system, actually i was scripted it like month ago, but just now made it bugless becouse server beta start coming soon and all major fixes/adds already done. So Town portal system will work as in Diablo II also when you cast town portal scroll or book you will hear how you portal opens.

24th February 2012
Just done drop items sound system, that was hard c++ work, you will hear and notice every sound of your dropped item, Example: If you drop boots you will hear and all players in screen of you will hear how your boots dropt, if you drop armor everybody will hear how you dropt armor. This works for every item in game for gold, for all equipment, books, scrolls and so on. Now its really full sound based Open Tibia Server !

Wouldn't call that hard c++, anyway, I can call it an annoying idea(the sound part). Just giving my opinion not flaming :)

Wouldn't call that hard c++, anyway, I can call it an annoying idea(the sound part). Just giving my opinion not flaming :)

For such things you need to see self, and my testers not saying its annoying, they more called it great.

Back