• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Camual discussion thread [Already Full Sound Based OTs]

3rd July 2012
Done some nice features. While you speaking with npc, sound of npc will go louder and background music will go quietly. Also made that you can self control music volume to play louder or quitly. A picture how it do looks:

soundpower.jpg

10th July 2012
While speaking with npc and leaving him or saying bye in past npc still be talking his long story. Now if you leave npc or say him bye he will cancel his talk story and just say goodbye. Maybe this seems nothing but some npcs have really long introduce stories more than minute speak, and its annoying to hear it even when you are away from city. This might to look as easy job but this really wasnt.

Also made that you could not dublicate npc stories. In past you could say for npc gossip and gossip and npc voices will dublicate. So to avoid this bug I made exhoust for thoose words.

11th July 2012

ENOUGH TALKS!

18th July 2012 Offical beta start, will be remade discussions thread and will post thread in advertisements. Just keep tracking, I do think this will be something special for open tibia.

Ingame the sounds are epic and high quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Also erikas i thought you using otclient?

Server is going to revive and will be back online as a full-open. There will be a new thread created in the advertisements section very soon with new information and other stuff.

Nice to see it will be online :D

Back