• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Camual discussion thread [Already Full Sound Based OTs]

Wouldn't call that hard c++, anyway, I can call it an annoying idea(the sound part). Just giving my opinion not flaming :)

Yea if I heard that someone is doing a server which is based on sound and like this i will be like wtf? lol? are u kidding me? but if u saw it ingame. You will know how awesome it is, and its not just the sound thingy in the server, everything there is custom. Actually, I never saw something like this before only in pokemon tibia.

Last edited:
9th March, 2012
Upgraded spells sound alot. In first way I made them it was using alot of cpu now it's shortened as much as possible also made them very pure and light.

18th March 2012
For amazon added new skill - Distance Mastery. With this skill amazon can boost her distance level 20 times.

19th March 2012
Today added my own programmed long time ago dreamed video player in Tibia client, in our server when you spot boss monster firstly you will safely watch a video about it. Also npcs will show videos about other cities and it will add again awsome RPG feeling. To make this - was extremelly hard for me. Down you can found simple video in youtube how it looking.

Simple video about how videos are going to be launched in game. And a small gossip about npcs and how the server planning to look. This video hadn't any sound effects, what you heared and seen is developed in client section.
Camual - Game Introduce - YouTube

21th March 2012
For sorcerer added 2 new skills it is "Lighting Mastery" and "Energy Shield". With Lighting Mastery it actually will boost her magic level 20 times, and Energy Shield will work similar as magic shield.

26th March 2012
Made new half diablo2 feature. When a monster died out of monster corpse drops items. That Items can be taken only by killed monster owner for 10 seconds, after 10 seconds thoose dropped monster items can take anybody. To make this I have used half lua and c++ however in future I will make it in pure c++ code.

Don't tempt him ;D joke,

Erikas, if you need my help to map anything next week, i am free :)

Good luck with the project

You should add an option to disable the sound.

y0 thugs! I just wanna tell you that its not worth to open a server like that, it takes to much time and there is not many pepole who play it :/... But its look good :p

You should add an option to disable the sound.

There already is option to disable sound, however I am atm working on feature to lower or higher sound, now possible only to disable or enable.

06th April 2012
In Rogues Town are 5 npcs same as 5 vocations. Every vocation have his own npc which will tell a special introduce for you. Example: You are Barbarian and you first time met Charsi and said to her Introduce. Charsi will say "Wow you the barbarian..." And a nice introduce about you and herself. If yuo say second time to charsi introduce she will say same introduce as for every people. Same with all other Rogues Town npcs.

Last edited:
08th April 2012
An Amazon introduce of how it's fighting in low level. And a show-off how monsters, skills and so on, is working at the moment. Since its the first video about character introduce, only now you can feel the Camual rpg. This video didn't have any sound effects. What you heard and saw is developed in client section. Down you can found video link to youtube.

Camual - Amazon Introduce

*Watch in HD.

Not too sure that Blizzard would accept this :(

Blizzard have nothing to do. Sounds which I taked is from a webpage so not I self coped or extracted them and however if apple is same as other apple this not means they are identical. This means I am not doing anything very harmfull.

12th April 2012
Barbarian now can equip two weapons in same time. This will works only for one-hand weapons and it will be double damage increasement if you wield two of them in same time. Example: if you hit 10 damage to fallen with one sword. With two equiped swords you will hit 20 damage. Other vocations cannot equip two weapons in same time.

Back