• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Camual discussion thread [Already Full Sound Based OTs]

Blizzard have nothing to do. Sounds which I taked is from a webpage so not I self coped or extracted them and however if apple is same as other apple this not means they are identical. This means I am not doing anything very harmfull.

He wasn't talking about the sound, he was on about the ripped diablo sprites you're using.

Edit: Though now that i've just watched the youtube videos... I see he could be talking about the sounds too.

Last edited:
He wasn't talking about the sound, he was on about the ripped diablo sprites you're using.

Edit: Though now that i've just watched the youtube videos... I see he could be talking about the sounds too.

At the moment I am hard working with client stuff and theres will not be any cipsoft or diablo 2 sprites everyhing will be resprited. Some plans changed however within next month I propapbly will post an update.

03rd May 2012
Many things have been done within these days. However the mainly thing done is totaly rescripted upgrading skill system. Also since such awsome things done I working on vocations spells. The only one vocation totaly done is Sorcerer, and theres coming Sorcerer introduce which is really amazing. I self love how sorcerer is done now, it looks so good when I playing shivers going over my body of such beutiful sound and effects features.

07th May 2012
Camual - Sorcerer Introduce

A real power of sorcerer in high level, this is one of best records I done and also please comment it, maybe you dislike something or like something?

Camual - Sorcerer Introduce - YouTube

P.s. sorry for kinda bad quality but watch video in HD

08th May 2012

Now done all five vocations. Each vocation have 10 custom spells so total is 50 spells with own sounds. Now left only some more monsters and server will be done.

10th May 2012
Items now giving colors for player outfits, this means if you wear cap (Item is brown) your head will become brown as you like wearing it. I am in think this feature will give nice rpg feeling. If you no wearing item your head will become white. White color means player dont have anything equiped. You can see screenshots down:

* This is done in c++ && I am becoming good c++ programmer ^^

scaled.php

scaled.php

Back