• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CUSTOM PROJECT] - Level cap 500, pvp-e, pet, late-game stuff.

nclx

Reaction score
--- Team quit --

Maybe I will come back to this if I have time for tibia, until then I can't do this alone

Last edited:
Sounds interesting :) !
If you need Staff, let me know ! :) I can make In-Game Events and im expereinced :p

Sounds interesting :) !
If you need Staff, let me know ! :) I can make In-Game Events and im expereinced :p

I will indeed recruit people, including GM and mapper probably but is not happening soon.

what map u going to use?

The map is like 80% custom, we obviously have areas from other maps and the city we used as base is evolution but I don't like that city and I will eventually change it too, the end result (which may not be the release result) is suposed to be custom.

Here is the PK Rating (PKR), it also shows the % of wining against other player when you look at him/her. You increase it by killing, decrease by dying.

Depending on level/PKR the increase/lose may vary.

Future content may require certain PKR (such as item or areas). Website rank with skulls for top 3.

Attachments

rolf thought
I will indeed recruit people, including GM and mapper probably but is not happening soon.

The map is like 80% custom, we obviously have areas from other maps and the city we used as base is evolution but I don't like that city and I will eventually change it too, the end result (which may not be the release result) is suposed to be custom.
im mapper but NOTT good one xD i could help you out creating something :p
!

rolf thought

im mapper but NOTT good one xD i could help you out creating something :p
!

Sorry for slow answers, I'm busy sometimes. Thats good to hear! I will open mapper recruit thread soon.

- Added advanced modal task system

I've done few changes to the system after the screenshots but anyway, here is a preview:

Attachments

Back