• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Defianse

Cypher

TwinkSoft Owner
Reaction score
The new outrage of Evolution!
23r90rm.png

Defianse Team
Owners: Eluviet, Phantom22 [Vyses]
Scripters: Randy, Eluviet
Mapper: Eluviet
GFX Artist: Eluviet
Hoster: Phantom22

Server Progress
Scripts: 80%
Map
: 40%

Server Information

Client Version: 8.60
Experience Rate: Staged
Experience from Players: x6
Skill Rate: x60
Magic Rate: x35
Spawn Rate: x2
Loot Rate: x3

World Type

RPG/PvP-e: Defianse will have the classic Evolution quests & a custom quest line, but with interesting & very well mapped WAR Zones for those players who like the PvP. The fastest way to level up is killing monsters and making some instances with friends, also teaming and kill a high level would help you!
Defianse protection level is 80

Instances

An instance is a place where you'll get a high amount of money, exp and the most rare & powerfull items in the world of Defianse but remember that you'll always need a team!
There are instances for different levels starting at 50 & finishing at 500!

World War
World war is an event where 2 teams will be summoned to protect their Kings, the first team to destroy the opposite King will be winner and will get some money or special items as reward.

Last Man Standing

Last man standing is an event where a certain amount of players will be summoned and they have to survive to different waves of monsters.

Weapons Upgrading

The players will be able to fuse their items to upgrade them, what will this system provide?
Well, it will let you fuse 2 weapons of the same type and then your item will be provided with a higher amount of attack or defense granting it an special name.
Just 4 fusions available per weapon. Credits go to Gesior

Items Enchanting

Players will be also available to enchant their items, this will provide your item with special stats wich can be increased health, increased mana, increased skill, etc.
2 slots available per item. Credits go to Mock.

Guild Wars

When 2 guilds are at war the leader will be able to take his guild members to a war zone where both guilds will be able to fight without any issues or frags counter!

Warsong Gulch

Warsong gulch is a huge custom map where 2 teams will be situated, the objetive is capture the opposite flag & protect yours but there will be much traps in the map, so be carefull!

What do we want?

Feedback & Suggestions: Please tell us what you think about the project or suggest us something.
Staff Members: You can apply for Mapper or Scripter aswell, just check our thread on jobs.
Stages: Tell us how do you like the experience rate!

Last edited:
Screenshots of the new city will be posted soon!

wow item enchanting? and xourus you cant script... looks like your stealing ideas from my OT Lame....

Let me be the first to say, You were corrupted on my OT a long time ago i got msn logs and such, you just downloadin scripts and takin credit for em ;P

me and devianceone make item enchanting for my OT and now this?? in the exact format of my OT lol... too much of a coincidence

Last edited:
You have serious problems bro, if u think ur ideas are unique you must be goin nuts.
The ideas you have are coming from otland. Item enchanting? come on... Thats pretty old.
Dont want to hear you bitching, dont bother replayng.
Go back to your serv and pa a bit more.

wow item enchanting? and xourus you cant script... looks like your stealing ideas from my OT Lame....

Let me be the first to say, You were corrupted on my OT a long time ago i got msn logs and such, you just downloadin scripts and takin credit for em ;P
me and devianceone make item enchanting for my OT and now this?? in the exact format of my OT lol... too much of a coincidence

Ehm Phantom..... Those aren't "ideas" from your server, but many RPG servers had them already. Why shouldn't he be able to add them too? Does it matter who he got them from? If he downloaded himself or made them with a freind, who are you to judge?

Your server may be good but no it wasn't the creator of those scripts. - My server does also have those things + more.

I can see no cause why to flame eachother here. Lols. - It seemes like a nice server, let him have it. I bet he'll improve it too.

But give credit where credit is due is my point, we all talk about why otland is goin down hill, its things like this that clogg the system up.

If its mocks system put enchanting system by mock, dont put enchanting system by xourus just because he edits variables...

Yea, i wouldent do a sht for you. I wouldn't advertise, ask Tony, Ken or Randi. i dont give a fuck about your server anymore.
I was actually tryn to help you. What a waste of time.
Done with you bro.

YOu were done with me when my mom got sick and you were a gm and started mass banning three days into her care, thats done....
'

and item enchanting isnt original but you can make many variables I introduce 2 slots per item 2 weeks ago, and suddenly his next ot is having this exact formula.. lol and jose asking to buy my scripts lawl

and thank you for giving credit jose, you have my respect

Yea, i fucked up.
I was brand new to ots and that was like 2 years ago.
Some how i dont regret what i did anymore.
k, dont get off topic.

done with it bro, once corrupt always corrupt thats how life goes rarely do people change. like a drug addiction it is what it is.

And btw there is no rule that states I can't put my opinions in here wether it be flames or support its still truth and thats real

Hey Phantom, do you know what? My server has 3 slot system per item. Now if anyone copies me "I SHALL FLAME THEM" MUHEUHE.. Noes... No not really.

And yea it doesn't matter how many slots you have so why do you get so annoyed? Let him have his two slots. But I do hope he balanced them as it's an RPG

Edit: Good Luck everyone! I'm outta here <3 (L) Peace!

I hope it works too I just lawl when i see hes a mapper and scripter all the sudden, when he isnt.

cant start a legitimate trade based on a foundation of lies

and as for this OT I support Eluv 150% he is doing the right things, I have done personal business with him in the past and he is reputable.

Who do you think you are chris?
really? your tyn to damage my reputation?
silly.. stop being childish.
go add another slot to your scripts so its "unique"

why are you talking about this still?

Good server Eluve! Good Luck bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom