• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs Classic, PVP type? vote!

PVP type?

• PVP

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • PVP-Enforced (With skull system+Frag)

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • PVP-Enforced (without skull, but with Frags)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • PVP-Enforced Original (Without skulls and without frags)

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
BEFORE VOTING! Think twice..
Are you really willing tyo play the type you want to chose?
As a noob, or the highest level online..

Chose wisely!

Enforce = Experience from player kills (1 or 2x, not more!)

I would love pvp-enforced with restriction level of 50 so people can get some decent eq + decent supplies before getting pwned by high levels, and power abusers should be banned immediatly. (Level 150 killing level 70's for no reason [random pking]) but the thing on parenthesis only until the OT has a stable community, don't power abuse when there's 25 people online max.. that's just retarded.

We want PVP to be enjoyable, but we don't want people being scared to get killed (which would keep them in the depot).
I would recommend pvp-enforced with reduced item death loss (not EXP). It won't be too pointless to kill anyone for less loot since you'll get EXP.

And make it that if you kill someone thats like 50 levels under you, you barely get any exp (-97% of original exp from killing someone)

make all runes 100x and cheap in shop, time per frag = 2 hrs, 4 frags rs, 7 frags ban

make exp rate highish but with a larrrrrrge exp loss when u die (lvl 90 - 84 or so) means everyone will be fighting but when u die its still a decent loss cause u gotta go exp for an hour or so

make all runes 100x and cheap in shop, time per frag = 2 hrs, 4 frags rs, 7 frags ban

make exp rate highish but with a larrrrrrge exp loss when u die (lvl 90 - 84 or so) means everyone will be fighting but when u die its still a decent loss cause u gotta go exp for an hour or so
Hell no.

screw that shet, im not going to play an ot that with 1 death i lose like 1.5h of exping, if i want that i'd go to rl tibia...

screw that shet, im not going to play an ot that with 1 death i lose like 1.5h of exping, if i want that i'd go to rl tibia...

the exp rate would be high, one death would probably be like 45 mins - 1 hr of exping, it has to be a decent exp loss so u cant just die 3x and keep coming back (battles would never end)

45% each death after lvl 65 should work..

45% losses at death? xD

what about having 10% losses after promotion as standard?
then full bless (50k) would still make 5% losses of exp which is pretty much. (Even fully blesses, you'll still lose an entire level)

But skills/magic? should those be lower? since it's not fun losing 80 axe with 2-3 skill levels :(

I'd rather go from level 75 to 73 then lose 80 axe period. Skills should stay the same, exp should be a pretty high drop if you're going to have it mid-high rate.

Then maybe you should stick to outcast.

Barely anyone wants 100x runes in shop. That ruins the complete concept of tibia imo.
If the exp loss is such heavy we will fall back to the good old wars with GFB spamm, cause everyones scared to die.

In my opinion it should stay realistic as tibia was back in 7.4

Look: If the exp rate is like at 3-4x at 80+ and you lose 6 lvls per death many people would prefer going to sleep instead of playing this OT.

Don't take my message as flame :)

Dont listen this people make normal server with normal exp stages, normal runes and normal system pvp :)

Back