• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RPG- MasterCores 7.4 ==>LOW<== RATE. Advanced DDos protection

kihofuso

Reaction score
We are finally launching a serious long-term low-rate server!
After launching 2 highrates, that will stay online, we can ensure that the low-rate will also go online without any troubles!

We are able to offer our players a safe and secure launch without any downtimes!
And that people, are a fact!

What's difference between this low-rate and the highrates?
1: This one is using 100% real 7.4 damages.
(while the highrates have pretty boosted damages on all vocs)

2: No Shadow Island.
(Which will remove the option for fast exp/cash)

3: No trainers.
(a serious server shouldn't have these things that practically offer free skills)

4: No donation items/cash.
(You can only donate for 4 things, golden acc(direct/scroll), namechange, sex change)

Well, you get the point hopefully, this server is more serious, and I hope you'll enjoy it!

It will launch on Friday, June 6, at 18:00 CET.

Donations
For donations, the server hosting isn't for free, but the Administrator still pays for it from own pocket.
Some help paying the host wouldn't hurt for a server that runs long-term.
But most of the donations received will be used for advertisement purposes.
So if you donate, you can be sure it will be used to gain more players!

So when you donate, you can say you're helping the server to gain players!

The donation gift is named "golden account". it give you some advantages, not big ones but still enough to make the game more interesting.
*24/7 Light (It's like you're having utevo gran lux, 24/7)
*Deal with Djinn Npcs (You need golden account + level 30 to deal with Djinns in Ankrahmun. no quest required.)
*Party Exp Bonus (If you are in party, you will gain experience bonus for each killed creature.)
*1% less exp/item loss (You will always lose 1% less exp/skill/items when dying, with or without blessings.)
*All outfits
*Access all mailboxes (Golden account is all you need, you wont have to do the postman quest.)

http://rpg.mastercores.net/?subtopic=news
Host: Dedicated in France
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, June 6, 18:00 CET
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: RPG, PVP
Half-Trailer:

Experience:17 to 0.8x
MasterCores is little of a special server you see,
The experience-table have been changed and acts almost like an exp staged server.

You will always gain 1x experience from creatures, but how much exp you need for each level is a lot less than original tibias.
For example, you'll gain level 8, 70 times faster than original Tibia.
At level 15 you'll leveling 39x faster.
And around level 50 you'll level 12 times as fast.
But at level 100, you'll only level 6x faster.
And at level 200 you'll level 3x faster.

This make your beginning easy, you can get into the RPG very soon, and the server wont get crowded with level 200's running around.
And if those few who can deal the work to gain level 200, will be legends in MasterCores!

That sounds cool, doesn't it?

Skills: 5x
Magic: 4x
Loot: 2x

More Information: http://rpg.mastercores.net/?subtopic=news&view=news

Seriously? AGAIN???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Make at least one non-pvp.

For donations, the server hosting isn't for free, but the Administrator still pays for it from own pocket.
Some help paying the host wouldn't hurt for a server that runs long-term.
But most of the donations received will be used for advertisement purposes.
So if you donate, you can be sure it will be used to gain more players!

How come, after all your servers your advertisement on OTland is just as shit as it was when your first server came up?

How come, after all your servers your advertisement on OTland is just as shit as it was when your first server came up?

Just to point out, This thread wasn't made by me.
I have better way of advertising than turning to OTland.

And yes, I'm the rightful creator and owner of MasterCores.
I'd post from my original otland user "RealSoft" if it wasn't for that I asked mods to permanently ban my user a few years ago.

Anyhow, if you look on how the thread is made, and compare to my other ads, you'd see that I'm not the one posting it =)

Just to point out, This thread wasn't made by me.
I have better way of advertising than turning to OTland.

And yes, I'm the rightful creator and owner of MasterCores.
I'd post from my original otland user "RealSoft" if it wasn't for that I asked mods to permanently ban my user a few years ago.

Anyhow, if you look on how the thread is made, and compare to my other ads, you'd see that I'm not the one posting it =)

I'm a fan who announced the server!

I do not want problems .. very least I must keep the topic.

I can delete if you want =)

Nono, it's fine :) I appreciate that you want to help :)

Since you allow! So I do not have to worry me! :D

See you all in a bit! If someone need help in the game ... msg-me Jacke-Ekblom

MasterCores low-rate RPG starts in: 45 Minutes
Accounts: 188
Characters: 179

Tellin you! This better stay up cause i love the OLD style, where Orshbaal takes a true team n quests are just fun lol

I respect you because you're not just opening this to make money, usually a good sign. However you may wish to consider changing the name because using another servers name confuses people and brings both negative & positive preconceptions. I don't play real maps but best of luck.