• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hepi add more combinations to upgrading or at least make it so combinations don't get lost upon adding more upgrades...
Also increase defense of some bosses, feels like demon/lost soul boss has 0 defense so they die way too fast...
Looking forward to halloween surprises :x

I quit tibia. All I'm waiting for is Necronia, after I stop playing that, which hopefully I won't I'll probably never play tibia again.

As you can read here, some ideas came up that the current item system is making the game to easy. As we received similar reports since the update, we have already considered a change for the item system to reduce the advantage of all those items a little.

With tomorrows Server Save it will therefor no longer be possible to equip more than one item with the same random bonus. Up to that we have changed the generation system for the random attributes in a way which makes it now impossible to receive a certain attribute several times. This will reduce the total amount of the attribute but also provides a better spread for different random bonuses, as they might become more interesting.

Another change we are going to perform is the handling for AoE spells. For the moment, there is a maximum cost of mana / combat points for each of these spells, allowing higher players to rush very easily through dungeons, areas and hunting grounds, providing them with a unfair benefit. With the balancement patch, the cost of combat / mana points will be reduced a little. However, the new price for combat / mana points will now apply for each monster the Player is going to hit.
Example: The Death AoE spell will cost 500 mana after the patch. The total amount of mana which is consumed by the spell is now multiplied by the amount of monsters around. If you cast the spell without a monster in range, the total cost will be 0. If there are 10 monsters around you of which you hit 7 because they are in range, the total mana cost will be multiplied with 7 to a cost of 3500 mana.
This will also fix a current bug, which caused the damage to mana bonus to be applied after the damage took place.

Last but not least we are going to change another critical balancement issue in the Game:Global Spells
Global spells have been left inside the Game to allow newer players to learn basic spells at the beginning, providing them with the ability to fight even slightly stronger creatures. However, mainly the healing spell exura is at the moment used by plenty of high level Mercenaries / Archers, as with the damage to mana and magic damage bonus values it became way to overpowered. Furthermore all of these spells are consuming mana, forcing newer players to increase their mana value even when they wanted to become a Mercenary / Archer.
With the patch, all of these spells will now consume combat points instead of mana. As every Player without a Mercenary / Archer vocation is stuck at 50 points, this will at one hand ensure mages will use the specific clan healing spell which consumes mana, while Mercenaries and Archers will use their Clan Healing spell, consuming less combat points but heals more in average.
To ensure every Player will get a better overview which spells are available in total, how much mana / combat points they cost and how to get them, we have focused on the Spell Library the recent days.

We hope these changes will ensure a fair Game Play including lots of fun for everyone. Of course we keep focusing on additional changes to provide an even more balanced Game.

Enjoy your time!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

New day - new changes!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Start PLAY this amazing server! It's an hard server to start outwith.. But with some help from player you will be fine.
Good comuity check out: www.phiadariasoft.com If you don't belive me. Write some in forum!

Ask us about anything and we try to answer.. More player, More fun!

-Miss Celine

Join the Open Beta now guys and have direct influence on the upcoming update with plenty of changes!

Create a beta account with the Beta Client and test everything out to become prepared for the real game server update!

With the update there will be an entire new Game Server everyone will start from new - so everyone will have the same chances on this new server

Stay tuned for updates and help us to improve! Join now at http://www.phiadariasoft.com

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

@Manack: What kind of trouble do you have?

If this was a popular server, I'd play it for sure.
Oh so would I! This server is a unappreciated gem. It's sad considering how much time Hepipud put into it. He was such a dedicated developer. Deserves more credit and all these people with real map or cheap download and runs servers.

Oh so would I! This server is a unappreciated gem. It's sad considering how much time Hepipud put into it. He was such a dedicated developer. Deserves more credit and all these people with real map or cheap download and runs servers.
Why doesn't he just start a new server, maybe just a fresh start might get him out there?

I know im late but i started playing this and its pretty fun a good quest line. :)
IGN:Falcon

My Best Item
PHP:
02:58 You see a bronze amulet
Upgrades: (0/3)
Category: magic

It weighs 5.0 oz.
Required level: 16
Item Bonus:
+1 health gain
+56 magic damage
+4% fire resistance