• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

@Ralumbi Are all the items on the website going to be obtainable? There are warlord swords, magic longswords, arcane staffs, and great axes listed - would be helpful to know if they're possible to get before choosing which weapon to use as a EK.

so instead of free accounts that can travel and exp anywhere, you want them unable to travel, stuck on "mainland" without proper hunting areas, and can't even make half the exp/h as premium players?
How can 10% exp for golden acc, be p2w when normal premium system is way worse because FACC doesn't stand a change in premium exp/h if they can't travel to premium cities.

GLHF as lvl 70 facc mage, competing against a 70 prem mage that has access to tombs...

but then.. I never accused people such as yourself of being smart..

You´re misunderstanding. I'm only referring to the exp bonus, it shouldn't exist. I said nothing about not being able to travel etc..

Commander Mitch on forum like in tibia send army to attack me.

Tampon vs all otlanders nice war i feel like Rambo xD

It's always funny here in this forum i love this forum.

I greet you all and wish you good fun on the server.

so instead of free accounts that can travel and exp anywhere, you want them unable to travel, stuck on "mainland" without proper hunting areas, and can't even make half the exp/h as premium players?
How can 10% exp for golden acc, be p2w when normal premium system is way worse because FACC doesn't stand a change in premium exp/h if they can't travel to premium cities.

GLHF as lvl 70 facc mage, competing against a 70 prem mage that has access to tombs...

but then.. I never accused people such as yourself of being smart..

Well usually on a new server i hunt facc places till around 40-50lv doesnt matter if i got pacc or facc as far as theres 300+ online its way better to spent 10minutes more walking to mintwalin for example than fighting with 5 people for every chain armor on dara minos by 40lvl here depending on exp rate u can earn up to 300k (1x) here probably ~100k enough to buy promo some runes and pacc(really cheap on mid rate in first two days)

@Ralumbi Are all the items on the website going to be obtainable? There are warlord swords, magic longswords, arcane staffs, and great axes listed - would be helpful to know if they're possible to get before choosing which weapon to use as a EK.
All items listed are obtainable. Either from a monster drop, quest or from secrets which are yet to be found.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Last edited:
It still shouldn't exist. I would not talk about it if it just gave, maybe cosmetics etc, but why exp + bonus?
U act like it’s a lowrate server u can’t compare this server to Medivia or Classictibia it’s midrate ...

U act like it’s a lowrate server u can’t compare this server to Medivia or Classictibia it’s midrate ...
It's not mid rate.. I doubt anyone will be lvl 100 by next weekend.

Anyone dare to take that bet?

If only i didn't have a job i'd take the bet ;)

But to being serious, it's a "semi lowrate" it's no way near medivia/classic in regards to exp&regen rates.
I still think people will be 100+ within 1½ week.
I'd compare this server to the first version of Pendulum, was fairly easy to take 70-80 within days then it slowed off untill every farm got going than people just leveled off the chart.

exp rewards are fine i guess. but some gold rewards or items are for like 1x rate servers. 350 gold for 300 rotworms:/

This is the stuff i meant with "easy tasks being shit"

Like why would i even bother finishing rot task for 300 gold?

Guess we'll just see if it's going to be good or not.
Cya friday.

Anyone starting on USA serv?

Also it says Behe quest is lvl 60 in the quest status on a char.... should be 80

Also #2...... 4 worlds seems like stretch, hell most times 1 world fails to be long term

Last edited:
Thoughts:
Make 2 worlds only.
Remove transfer option or limit it to 1 transfer in a lifetime. Otherwise people will exp alone on empty server then transfer.
Don't allow MC at all! If you have to, cap it at one (1) mc.
Soul system is a good idea.

Btw regarding what people think about the vocations. RP-EK vs MS: it's supposed to be more of EK and RP on 7.4.. MS should be exclusive.
---

@Community Manager: You mentioned earlier that vocations have been balanced, how so?

Last edited:
Make 2 servers indeed.. one EU and one BR/USA. Now you split the br/usa people over 3 worlds. T

If there only was 1 server there would probably be 500+ players at the start.

If there only was 1 server there would probably be 500+ players at the start.
If there only would be one server it would be many at start, but they'd retire quickly when they discover they'd have 200+ and even 300+ in ping.

You seriously think someone that's gonna play Demera, can play Azera without slightest issues?
according to website, I have 30ms to Azera, and 250ms to Demera..

And you're asking people in Brazil, Chile to join a EU server with 200+ ms, just because you want 1 world with more players.
But in reality, you'd say FUCK YOU if anyone would suggest the same as you, but the 1 world to be located in Brazil instead..

Everyone should respect your wish, but you shall not respect others wishes.. is what I call it :)

Back