• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Today we have added a less serious world called Testera.
Anyone can login to this world by the character option: Character (Testera) in the client character list.

Testera is a world there people can make some fun fights while mana sitting/or whatever reason they may have.

The purpose of this world, is to Test the client in PVP-situations.
We will develop the client and test in on this world for more live-action which make it a lot easier to understand the clients flaw under stress.

Notice however, Testera is a unserious world, restarts can happen at anytime.
And the amount of players in Testera does not count towards MasterCores total number of online.
Testera is located in Germany.

If you have any opinions or other things to say about Testera, please keep it within this thread.
We don't want the boards of MasterCores to be drowned in subjects about this Test-World.

Two screenshots from Testera which I took a moment ago, with 107 players online.
exN8d3Y.png

WUkppwY.png

Sincerely,
Marcus

-- Posted on Mastercores Homepage

The client improved a ton since the last patch. Not having any lag issues now on a 109 ms, a couple of days ago i lagged every step i took.

server is improving everyday, I started playing there like 4 days ago and it is still worth because lvl stages are PERFECT
honestly I think people need servers like this where can play all types of people not only war players
I wish they are gonna improve it with things like : LOCKS FOR BACKPACK
and in the future add some things like quest logs and more interesting tasks because I feel rewards from most of task are kinda unbalanced.

PS
You should do something about this cry baby Punio who only log in to kill people and talk shit in his stream wishing ots death, he is waiting to run his orsh ots 999x Realesta and get money to pay his monthly rent for internet (sad life in Ukraine)

The client improved a ton since the last patch. Not having any lag issues now on a 109 ms, a couple of days ago i lagged every step i took.

Ye i noticed less step-laggs too. Your getting there marcus:) keep going with the improvements!

Shit server with a lot of cloned items, keep ignoring the bugs Marcus : (
Haven't seen a shit about duped items since the "cleanup" after the bank problem :D

of course, haters such as yourself gonna keep making up stories of your friends have millions of gps xD

Server is great, and improvements are noticed, great work!

Haven't seen a shit about duped items since the "cleanup" after the bank problem :D

of course, haters such as yourself gonna keep making up stories of your friends have millions of gps xD

Server is great, and improvements are noticed, great work!
guy sold SCA to duper for [450k] that money was confirmed not removed means dupers could have bought all loot 1 day and be loaded for week imagine having last 72hours boots of haste in your bp

guy sold SCA to duper for [450k] that money was confirmed not removed means dupers could have bought all loot 1 day and be loaded for week imagine having last 72hours boots of haste in your bp
Do we know that the SCA is still in the game? Since if he sold the SCA and got cash for it, there is still one missing SCA, right?

Do we know that the SCA is still in the game? Since if he sold the SCA and got cash for it, there is still one missing SCA, right?
THE GUY with sca got banned due to multiple crystalcoins but seller still had the money so. :p

when mylize login with team
a2ZqmKY_460swp.webp

when tampon see someone have pk
adxDR0GM_700w_0.jpg

when adde see tampon logged in
a0N4Mz0Y_700w_0.jpg]

when tampon make escape from tomb
97172d99153691018177334271_700wa_0.gif

THE GUY with sca got banned due to multiple crystalcoins but seller still had the money so. :p
Yes but he deleted the SCA from game instead, so it's still legit money? They are "laundered".

Guy duplicate money = X
Guy selling SCA = Y

X -> 450k (alright price for SCA at this point of a server)
Y -> SCA
X <- SCA
Y <- 450k

X made a bug and should be punished, so Marcus deleted X + SCA (and tons of items/money)
Y sould a SCA in good belife and should therefor not be punished, Marcus let Y have his 450k, because it's a reasonable price of SCA.

IF he would have sold SCA for lets say 100kk. Then I am sure that Marcus whould have looked into it. But 450k is a good price for SCA this early of a lowrated server lol

Yes but he deleted the SCA from game instead, so it's still legit money? They are "laundered".

Guy duplicate money = X
Guy selling SCA = Y

X -> 450k (alright price for SCA at this point of a server)
Y -> SCA
X <- SCA
Y <- 450k

X made a bug and should be punished, so Marcus deleted X + SCA (and tons of items/money)
Y sould a SCA in good belife and should therefor not be punished, Marcus let Y have his 450k, because it's a reasonable price of SCA.

IF he would have sold SCA for lets say 100kk. Then I am sure that Marcus whould have looked into it. But 450k is a good price for SCA this early of a lowrated server lol
Why u even waste your time beliving marcus removed the duped items :p Thats pure bullshit. just watch the twitcher named ''pappa700'' hes running around with 2kk in bp and like 500 bp sds in his house. You think somebody should own that much money and sds on lvl 90? What a joke. Go to demera and find right people you will be able to buy kk's for 10-20 euro ;)

Why u even waste your time beliving marcus removed the duped items :p Thats pure bullshit. just watch the twitcher named ''pappa700'' hes running around with 2kk in bp and like 500 bp sds in his house. You think somebody should own that much money and sds on lvl 90? What a joke. Go to demera and find right people you will be able to buy kk's for 10-20 euro ;)

This guy has bought alot for RL money, so why couldn't he have 2kk? I am level 100 and i have about 1,5kk without buying any money?

server is very good to play for a long time so shut up and play when you have a good OT to have fun and spend some time instead of playing servers that die after 1 week

Back