• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ GM Talaturen

Rolf Uteliggare

Reaction score
Can I just ask you what the #"¤& is your problem?
I was hunting dragons minding my own business then I got banned for cavebotting for no reason at all... ?

You didnt even say anything or show yourself? ^^

Good job with abusing your powers :thumbup:

"You didnt even say anything or show yourself? ^^", let me correct that...
"My bot didn't alert me or anything, how can I prove that I'm not botting?"

I use methods that don't alert your bot, but it proves whether there's a human playing or not (obvious on the reaction).

"You didnt even say anything or show yourself? ^^", let me correct that...
"My bot didn't alert me or anything, how can I prove that I'm not botting?"

I use methods that don't alert your bot, but it proves whether there's a human playing or not (obvious on the reaction).

I saw the red text of you banning some guy i was like, lol ^^ then i got banned 5 sec after that.

I had 4 dragons on me and I was killing one of them then poff banned.

I saw the red text of you banning some guy i was like, lol ^^ then i got banned 5 sec after that.

I had 4 dragons on me and I was killing one of them then poff banned.

Because I always check all players first, then I save their name and ban them all at the same time.

Because I always check all players first, then I save their name and ban them all at the same time.

I think you should take it easy, I was never banned but still, the cavebotting is going well.. (I hope that doesn't effect me on otland)

Back