• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

I've trained now for many hours to get from 50-70 :)
My goal was to go to 80+ tomorrow, but im changing that and going straight for 90-95 skills :)

Cya tomorrow, anyone who wants to train with me, let me know. Ingame name is Hassman

Truly epic server. Currently, I'm lvl 31ish. Hit me up ingame if you need any help(Immortality). Gonna do a few screenies to help new players get started.

WOAH o_O all I have to say is: AWESOME, one of the best servers I've played in a long time.
Congratz!

Hai world!

a Few hours later....

Eldin, thanks for this awesome OT :) truly 1 of a kind !! <33

GUYS JOIN NOW! ! !

Last edited:
Thank You guys! Love the comments AND screens! :D
Don't forget to thank Znote, he helped out with some last scripts when I almost was finished,
he helped me getting the website working great aswell as hosting the server. A big thanks to you Znote!

I am about to fix with the House prices, 40k for that house wasen't really the plan. ;)
He reported several bugs and errors that I will have to fix and I rewarded him with that house.

Some fixes should occur later today on the server. :)

Should trainers get added or not?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

No trainers, god NO!
and heres my list of bugs:
- some walls in the rotworm cave are bugged
- Kongra loots this weird ass shit
- Cyclops loots an already hanged trophy

I have been waiting soon 2 days to get my acc that's annoying :/ and there are alot monsters are bugged they drop grounds and walls and more things.
This server is really nice and guys server need more players come and join!

edit: Knight sucks really and you have to make the hp and mana gains more.

We'll skip the trainers for now then. :)

Zoom, did you contact Znote here at OTland?

I have also written the "bugs and errors" up that are reported.

/Eldin

I have send him PM and Email and right now I did write to him in game and talking to him now :)

Im glad to hear that, sorry for the waiting time.

/Eldin

15:51 A dragon loses 209 hitpoints due to your attack. o.o

DB1i0.png

-
nlPUR.png

-
2Me3b.png

gonna work on my skills soon
-
RoDEN.png

Last edited:
edit: Knight sucks really and you have to make the hp and mana gains more.

dude.. Knights are fine.. l2p + the HP/Mana regain is fine.. i mean mana is already 10/tick which is pretty much for a EK anyway.. since Exori hur costs exactly 10 mana !

just saying 1 thing l2p ::p

Currently working on all the requests and feedbacks.

/Eldin

ELDIN! .. i were in a hole with bonebeast if i die now FU

ATLEAST WARN US :O

A teleport to Temple would be nice <,O

nvm i survived :>

Last edited:
Im sorry for that, Znote restarted it abit fast as for an update he was trying to fix on the website. Will not happen again.
Some server updates got fixed anyway but not all the ones Im working for, I will restart soon aswell as giving a list of what got fixed.
I tell you when the next restart comes.

/Eldin

Great server, hope it will get much players :)
However this is the official release, no beta tests or anything?
And another question, will you guys add the shield war system?

It's pretty silly that 10mp/sec is both for ek and mages, while exori hur is 10 mana and strikes are 25..mana pots 40 gp and hp pots 10 ^.-

It's pretty fantastic. Great pking moderate leveling. I'm still loving it!